19

cassie wakes up and leo stirs a bit but she doesn't care. she goes to the changing room to put her workout clothes on before going to the garden to do her training.

she completes her workout and walks out to the dock with her water bottle and sits there for a while to have some time to herself. she lays down on the bench and closes her eyes and is woken up by kendall and leo with breakfast for her. she looks at them and she tears up.

"thank you." she whispers, trying not to let her tears fall.

"cassie." leo says and drags out in a sympathetic way.

"im fine its just you guys are so nice to me." she says and they both hug her.

"i'll sit with you." leo says and she nods in appreciation.

"thank you so much ken." she smiles at the boy and he nods at her before he turns and leaves.

cassie and leo sit together for a while in silence before cassie speaks.

"i think i need to talk to liv today." she groans and he nods.

"i agree." leo responds.

"you're supposed to tell me not to." she says and lays her head on his shoulder as he laughs.

"sorry but im telling you things that will make your life better, not what you want to hear."

"and i hate you for it." she replies and he laughs. she uses his shoulder to get off the bench safely and the two walk off the dock together, leo holding their plates. she walks up to the changing room to find the girls.

when she walks in leah, serena and jana all hug her and she smiles at them.

"liv can we talk on the balcony?" cassie asks kindly.

"i would prefer if we could like, both of us speak," she points to kaylor, "because like i feel like we both were feeling the same situation." she responds. "i just said it when i was sitting there, but im not the only one."

"okay. all five of us lets go, since all five of us made the decision." serena says to the blondes and they nodded.

"and ladies don't forget we all have so much love for each other, okay?"

cassie beach hut:
"i personally do not have love for people who lie about me to make me look bad, but okay."

the five girls walk out and they sit on the couch right outside the changing room.

"so first and foremost, im sorry about the entire situation. i feel like if there was a miscommunication, we could have dealt with it on the side together. and i didn't appreciate you forcing yourself on my conversation with rob i think it was completely unnecessary for you to do when that conversation was between me and him. i also take accountability for my harsh words towards you in the conversation, they were in the heat of the moment but i do stand by them." cassie starts off.

"we never wanted that conversation to have to take place there. and get that heated in front of everyone." liv begins.

"that wasn't an appropriate place to do it." kaylor comments.

"and that i am sorry for. but we wanted him to be able to say how he felt. yeah, maybe i jump to conclusions but i thought you were trying to save your ass, and change the narrative that the boys were so persistent on." liv finishes.

"i understand that and i appreciate that you were trying to stand up for rob, but i think that we were in two completely different conversations last night. i think you heard different words come out of my mouth or something because what you were saying was completely false." leah and serena nodded their heads.