3

the islanders jump awake when the lights turn on and rob turns over and hugs cassie who "stirs awake" as well. she rubs his head and give him a light kiss on his hair before she gets up.

"how do you smell so good in the morning?" rob asks her, she shrugs.

"just a gift of mine." she replies with a smile, putting on her glasses so she can actually make out objects.

she started her day 4 hours ago, but no one needs to know that.

cassie has this habbit where she wakes up at 5:30 in the morning, she doesn't know how her body knows its that time, but it does. during her semesters at florida state, she has to wake up at 5:30 for lift, or for practice so she eventually just got used to it. even now when in the villa, she has to keep up with her workouts, so she figured since she was already awake why not get the workout done before everyone wakes up.

her workouts are a bit weird, having to do agility movements and plyometrics along with lifting, so she figured that she wouldn't subject the other islanders to that sight and decided to get it done, and hopefully get back into bed before anyone noticed she was gone.

she had gotten good at waking up and leaving quietly as her roommate, jules, doesn't play soccer and definitely doesn't wake up at 5:30 in the morning. so nobody, not even rob stirred as she got out of bed and left the room.

she worked out for around an hour and a half, made herself breakfast, took a shower- changed back into the pajamas she was wearing previously and sat on the dock to watch the water and finally made her way back into the villa to "be asleep".

leah and cassie walk down to the kitchen together, still in their pjs and start to make themselves some coffee.

"cassie, leah, do you want some pancakes?" coye asks the two girls.

"no, thank you though" cassie responds and walks over to sit on the dock, waiting for leah.

"cass give me a sec im gonna have like two pancakes." leah calls out to her.

"okay just come over when you're done!" cassie calls back.

"look at her bro, oh my gosh shes so gorgeous, and she smells so good." rob says to kendall while they are in the gym together. cassie walking towards the dock to wait for leah.

"yeah bro, you got lucky with her, do you mind if i try to get to know her? im just gonna try to get to know all the girls see which ones i vibe with you know?" kendall asks the boy.

"yeah bro for sure, but like me and her are tight right now so i don't know if she'd be open, you know?" rob asks, kendall gives him a raised eyebrow when the green eyed boy turns away, confused.

"yeah bro, i got you" kendall replies, still very confused.

the boys see leah walk over to cassie and take that as their cue to continue working out, them both taking periodic glances at the two gorgeous girls sat on the dock.

"so how are you and rob?" leah asks her new friend.

"we're good, i'm still gonna try to get to know everyone, i really want to get to know kendall, i think hes really cute and i want to have a chat with him to see his personality." cassie glances at the tan boy in the gym.

"yeah definitely girl, its literally the second day in here, none of us can be locked down yet, you know?" cassie nods in agreement. the girls converse for a while longer and eventually make their way upstairs to get ready for the day.

 the girls converse for a while longer and eventually make their way upstairs to get ready for the day