16

cassie and nicole break off from their chat and cassie walks over to kendall who is in the kitchen.

"can i talk to you?" he nods his head, but frowns when he sees her tears.

"whats wrong?" he asks and she just starts walking toward the swing. the two sit down and kendall takes cassies legs and puts them on his.

"you kissed her?" she asks in a small voice, playing with her nails. kendall sighs.

"i was going to tell you." she looks up at him.

"when?" she asks weakly, not wanting a fight again. "when were you even going to tell me you were interested in getting to know her?" she questions further.

kendall shrugs his shoulders. "ive been meaning to, it just hasn't come up."

"it should have 'come up' the first time you talked to her and realized that you wanted to get to know her. i would have been fine with it if you just told me." cassie replies, rubbing her eyes.

"im sorry, i should have told you i don't know what i was thinking." he nods his head and looks at her.

"you should keep getting to know her. i think she really likes you." cassie says, getting up. kendall looks at her confused.

"so where does this leave us?"

"i don't know ken. honestly you didn't think of me at all when you were getting to know her, so i think we should take a step back and explore our options." she replies with a sad smile, her voice still low.

"but i don't want to take a step back from you!" his voice gets louder.

"you should have thought about that before you kissed another girl and have been getting to know her 3 days behind my back." she says calmly and walks away to go find leah jana and serena. the tears fall when she turns away from the man, not wanting to show him she was crying over him.

the boys watch on with sad looks wondering why this keeps happening to such a nice girl. leo gets up and meets cassie in the middle and she gives him a big hug and breaks down.

"where do you want to go?" he asks.

"the room inside." she replies with a shaky voice, he nods his head and walks her to the green leafy room inside with the big couches. leah and jana follow behind, serena coming in late.

cassie cries to her friends wondering why it keeps happening to her, in here and on the outside.

"i can't do it anymore." cassie says and puts her head in her hands. the three girls look at each other, leo gone to give them their space.

"what do you mean cass?" serena asks.

"i just cant deal with it anymore, why don't guys want to stay with me?"

"its not you." leah says reassuringly.

"obviously it is! this is the fourth time this has happened to me." cassie cries harder. she sniffs and sits up. "im done fucking crying over piece of shit men that only want to get their dicks wet." cassie says and wipes her tears away and the rest of the girls smile at her.

"so real." jana comments. the four girls sit together a bit longer all hugging and telling funny stories to get cassie to laugh.

the girls walk up to the changing room and cassie gets changed and goes to grab croc and a couple blankets and pillows. she walks out to soul ties and stops when she sees rob setting up his bed in there.

"oh sorry." cassie says and starts to walk away. he looks back at her, her eyes red and puffy and he frowns.

"you okay?" he asks cassie nods.