7

it was time for bed and leah and cassie were doing their night time debrief in the changing room

"me and kendall called it off." cassie says to leah. leah snaps her head up to her best friend.

"uh why?"

"because he wanted to focus more of his time on hannah and i wanted to focus more on rob. rob said that he wanted us to focus on each other to grow our connection so me and kendall agreed to put getting to know each other on a pause and revisit it if its our time."

"cass, you are supposed to get to know everybody in here, don't let rob tell you what you can and can't do." cassie shrugged her shoulders.

"i don't think thats what he was doing i think he just wants us to focus on each other, i don't think he was telling me to stop getting to know kendall." cassie tells leah, leaning her head on the older girls shoulder.

"okay cass." leah sighs, disproving of the decision made but still supporting her girl.

"lets go to sleep im tired." cassie says and gets up. leah links her arm with cassies and they walk into the room together. cassie holding her stuffed croissant- croc in her hand hiding it from view. 

the producers placed rob and cassie next to leo and leah so leah and cassie are right next to each other.

rob and leo are in the same bed, but when they see their girls come out they grab their phones and turn them on and wave them so the girls can see where they're walking in the dark room.

cassie makes it to the yellow bed and lays down on top of rob. stuffing croc under the pillow so he doesn't see it. rob laughs at the girl and cassie cups his cheeks and pulls him into a long kiss.

rob rolls them over so he is on top and start to kiss cassies neck lightly and she giggles when he gets to one spot that tickles her.

he rolls off of her and brings her to his chest.

"goodnight sweetheart." she kisses him on the shoulder and drifts off to sleep.

cassie does her routine of working out, showering and then getting back into bed and the lights turn on.

"good morning!" she yells out. and rob shoves a pillow at her face and she starts laughing. she hugs him close and kisses his neck. before getting up and going to the dock with leah.

they don't even talk, they just sit and watch the water together for a while in peaceful silence. they get up and walk up the changing rooms after a while and get ready.

 they get up and walk up the changing rooms after a while and get ready