2

after ariana leaves, the couples break off to get to know each other. rob and cassie walk over to the beds that are by the gym. 

"so tell me about you." rob says looking into cassies eyes. 

"um im 22, i live in florida right now, uh i have a dog named popeye." she shrugs at him and smiles when he starts laughing. "what?"

"you're not used to this are you?" he asks and grabs her hand when she shakes her head no, "okay lets start with this, tell me about your family." 

"i have an older brother and sister, max and hailey, i also have a younger brother named kallan but hes super super young, hes 6." she smiles at him. 

"i've never heard the name kallan before." 

"yeah, my dad came up with it hes super irish, like strait off the boat, so kallan is gaelic for warrior, him and my step mom were planning on like luke or liam so when they texted us that his name was kallan we were really confused." she replied with a laugh and then a horrified face. "oh my god you did not need to know all that im sorry." she says to him covering her face a bit. 

"no i want to know all about you stop." he replied to her and grabbed her legs to put them over his and taking her hands away from her face. 

"okay tell me about your family then." she paused, "oh and what you do for work!" 

he smiled at her and started speaking about his mom and brother and how he loved them a lot. 

"i catch snakes for a living." he said to her and her jaw dropped. 

"no way." she said to him and he nodded at her, "thats really cool, i mean scary but cool." 

"what, are you afraid of snakes?" he asks. 

"is it a deal breaker for you if i am?" she replies. 

he shakes his head no, but thinks about it a little longer, "actually yes."

"well good thing im not scared of snakes then." she said to him and he smiled big, getting off the bed and pulling her up with him. 

"lets go see where we are sleeping sweetheart." she nods at him as he drags her along, her 5'4 body unable to keep up with his 6' one, even in heels. 

they walk into the bedroom and find it empty. 

"rob our bed is yellow!" she yells to him and he laughs, watching her jump on the bed. "yellows my favorite color." she says to him when he lays down, her taking a break and laying next to him. "whats yours?" 

"probably green." he says to her, looking in her eyes. 

"green is definitely a close second." she smiles while looking into his. 

"you remind me of yellow." he realizes out of the blue, cassie snaps her gaze up to meet his and she instantly blushes, tears almost coming to her eyes. 

"stop, thats so cute." she says and grabs his shoulders to bring him into a hug. he rolls onto his back so she is laying on top of him. she cups his cheeks in her hands and pecks his lips and gets up to run and meet the girls in the makeup room. he laughs at her and watches her run off with a smile. 

rob beach hut:
"cassie is definitely something, shes such a sweet girl and so so pretty and she just knows what to say. i definitely think we have a great connection and we have so much in common and im so excited to share a bed with her." 

cassie beach hut:
"me and rob definitely have great connection but its only the first day so im going to get to know everyone before i get too attached, i mean thats how the game is played right?" she looks at the producers, "but i really like rob" she smiles cheekily. 

once she makes it into the room with the girls she starts rubbing at her face with a makeup wipe. her mascara and blush come off in one wipe, her concealer being a little more difficult. once everything comes off her freckles are revealed and she can be happy again. 

"thats the last time i wear foundation in here it makes me feel so sticky." she shivers. leah nods in agreement from next to her. 

"how are you feeling with leo lee?" cassie asks her new friend. 

"i think hes amazing, hes so yummy and handsome i really like him." leah smiles at cassie and turns to her. 

"what about you and rob? i saw you guys cuddling on the beds." she smiled. 

"i think hes really amazing, he listens to me, like actually listens which is so nice and not to mention hes a work of art, yeah i think we have a good connection." cassie smiles, the two girls link arms and walk out of the changing room, going into the bathroom to brush their teeth. they leave together once they are both finished and walk into the room, all the boys are already laying in their beds talking, and it seems that leah and cassie were the last two girls in the bedroom, which will become a common occurrence.

cassie walks over to her and robs yellow bed and gets in. 

"are you an active sleeper?" she asks him while playing with his hair. the lights go out. 

he looks at her with such admiration and she cant help but smile. 

"what do you mean? like i don't really roll around, i kinda just lay." he smiles. 

"okay me too" she replies, still playing with his hair. he noticed she does it a lot, she ran her hands through his hair a lot while they were chatting on the beds by the pool, he concluded that she finds comfort in it and he enjoys it a lot, so he won't say anything. 

"i am a big cuddler though." he says and she laughs and nods her head and moves closer to him. 

"me too definitely." she smiles

"you are gorgeous without makeup on, your freckles are so cute." he says poking all of the freckles on her face softly. 

"thank you rob." she smiles and stuffs her head into his neck. 

they both fall asleep for the first time together.