5

cassie woke up for the first time- alone in her bed

cassie woke up for the first time- alone in her bed. she felt the bed dip next to her and looked over to find leah getting in bed with her.

cassie laid her head on leahs shoulder and leah laid her head on cassies.

"i missed the cuddles last night." cassie said. leah started laughing.

"just the cuddles? not even rob?" she laughs and cassie nods, laughing as well.

"im joking obviously i missed him but- oh my gosh we have to go to the dock i forgot to tell you." cassie pops out of bed and drags leah with her out of the room and to the dock. the two girls laughing the whole way.

"okay so i talked to kendall last night and i really liked him." cassie explained to leah and leah squealed in enjoyment. "but i have to talk to rob and tell him how im feeling because i would want him to do the same. because i do want to get to know kendall more now."  cassie goes on.

leah nods her head at her friend, "i think you and kendall definitely match, you're energies are so similar and balance each other out really well." cassie nods in agreement. the girls continue chatting on the dock when someone on the balcony catches her eye.

rob was standing there doing a weird signal with his hands. cassie looks at him confused, he eventually gives up on the signal and gives her the "come here" sign. cassie looks at leah and sighs, leah seeing the whole thing and laughing at the two.

"ill see you later babe." cassie says and kisses leah on the cheek.

"bye baby." leah waves and stands up. cassie skips up the stairs to meet rob who takes her to the beds by the beach.

"hello." she says to him with a giggle and he smiles at her.

"hi. how are you?" he asked, grabbing her hand.

"i'm good. how are you?"

"im great, i just wanted to like- apologize for how i reacted when she chose me in the recoupling. i feel it was a little disrespectful and i feel bad about it." he explained. she nodded back.

"its okay, i promise."

"how was your chat with kendall?" he asks quickly, cutting her off. she looks at him and tilts her head.

"it was good, i think hes a really nice guy and i want to get to know him more." she shrugs, "but you are my number one right now, i want to keep getting to know you a lot. i really do like you" she smiles at him.

he smiles back "i really like you too, i'm gonna tell liv that you're my number one and that im still interested in getting to know her but not that much." cassie looks at him.

"no, get to know her rob."

"but i don't need to when i have you. i literally just want to get to know you, and focus on you, can we do that?" he asked her. she shrugs at him.