11

cassie wakes up once again at 5:30 and does her routine

cassie wakes up once again at 5:30 and does her routine. she doesn't bother going back to soul ties to act asleep, instead she just gets ready for the day and sits on the dock until everybody else is awake.

leah joins her an hour or so later and serena makes her way towards them as well.

"do you want to talk about it now?" leah asks the girl and cassie nods.

"god im just so pissed at him its crazy." the two girls nod their heads in response. "wheres jana?" cassie asks.

"im right here don't start yet!" jana calls from the garden watching the three girls. she starts to jog over to them while the three already on the dock begin to laugh.

jana makes it to them and the four girls settle in.

"so um, i asked him why he didn't tell me about the kiss, he said he didn't know what to say so i gave him three options." the three girls laugh at that, "he chose that he was just too much of a pussy to tell me which is the one i knew it was. then he started crying, like sobbing, not before telling me that he was basically lying to me the whole time." cassie sighed and fanned her eyes.

"what?" jana asks.

"he said that he liked her off rip. when he literally sat and told me that he doesn't think their connection would go anywhere, multiple times! and that he was too interested in me to pursue anything with her." the girls listening shook their heads in anger.

jana beach hut:
"i mean is this man serious? like i love rob but... like come on man don't do my girl like that."

"then after he had his little pity party, he came over and told me that i cant have conversations with people and that its a problem."

"no he did not." serena almost yells.

cassie nods her head, "like i know i don't really talk about myself but i thought i was getting better at it with him, i was trying to open up but now like he just made me see why im so hesitant to." cassie wipes the tears on her cheeks, "he never really listened to what i was saying and he never seemed interested, so i thought i was boring him." she whispered, "its how everyone ive ever been with is, they never care about what i have to say." she mumbled and the girls pulled her in for a group hug.

"honey then you aren't finding the right guys. one guy will be interested in you and listen to you and want to know all about your life. dont settle for a guy who just sits there." jana says, "never settle."

"he also said that we have no sexual chemistry when he could never keep his hands off of me so thats a little crazy." she said angrily. "honestly im just so done with him that i like don't even want to talk or think about it again. i want a new start, im getting to know everyone. i owe it to myself." cassie nods.

"yes obviously. go get them girl." leah responds and pulls cassie into another hug.

"thank you guys so much for listening to me." cassie says with a small smile.