21

it is the next morning and cassie gets out of her and leos bed to go to the changing room with the girls. she gets to her station and begins to put her blush onto her face. there is a knock at the door and the girls call out that whoever it is can come in.

they turn to see rob with two plates and a glass in his hand. he drops one off at cass' (the blonde one) station and then walks over to cassie to hand her the plate and smoothie.

"thank you. you're very sweet." she smiled and rob kissed her forehead before leaving the changing room. she looks to the girls who are giving her a deadpan look. "hes trying guys." she replied and they sighed.

"i guess so." they all chorused and then laughed, showing that they were joking and were rooting for cassie and rob.

cassie drinks her smoothie and sighs when she tastes it.

cassie beach hut:
"it was a good ass smoothie. ill give him that." she says with a smile.

she walks down the stairs with the other girls and walks to the kitchen with her plate, on the way to the sink when it is taken out of her hand

"i got that sweetheart." she smiles when she hears the nickname and turns to see rob with her yellow plate in his hand.

"thank you robby." she smiled and walked with him to the kitchen. after he places her plate in the sink and washes it quickly they walk over to the swing to talk.

"how'd you sleep?" the boy asked and cassies hand found her way to the back of his neck, playing with the hair at the base of it.

"i slept well, leo is a good cuddler." she says with a shudder, not wanting to imagine cuddling in bed with the man she saw as her brother. rob laughs at the girl.

"how are you feeling about us?" cassies fingers stopped twirling his short hair at the question and she removed his hand from the back of his neck.

"i don't know. sorry it just felt so normal to be back with you i don't know what happened." she said, locking her fingers together at her lap. "i think that i want to forgive you a lot. i do. but i don't want to look stupid again." she says quietly and he grabs her hand. "im just scared i guess."

"i promise with everything in me. i will not make you look stupid again." he reassures "i don't want you to be scared about exploring this because you make me want to be better. im going to be better and i want to be better, for you cassie." he says and she nods in response, moving closer to the boy.

"i guess i can ponder on forgiving you for a little bit longer." she groans jokingly and he laughs.

"thats all i ask sweetheart." he replies and smiles when he feels her fingers in his hair once again. the two converse for a while longer, talking about random things, cassie feeling able to open up to the man like never before.