1

the girls are all siting around the couch when cassie walks in

the girls are all siting around the couch when cassie walks in. five heads snap over to her and all start cheering.

"oh my gosh she is gorgeous." leah whispers to serena who is sitting to her right.

"girl i know." serena smiles back.

the five girls all stand up and walk over to cassie.

"hi guys! im cassie! its so nice to meet you all. you all are so gorgeous." she hugs all the girls and they take her to the table where the drinks are.

"do you want some champagne?" jana asks the younger girl and cassie politely shakes her head no.

"sorry i don't drink." she replies back with a sheepish smile, hoping they don't push her.

"girl what?! don't apologize at all! come sit." leah grabs the girl's hand and takes her back to where the girls were originally sitting.

"wait this is crazy. aren't there usually only 5 girls and 5 boys to start?" kaylor questions. the five other girls nod their head in response.

"yeah this is sort of weird, the more the merrier though!" serena squeals.

they all turn when they hear heals against the floor. the six heads turn to see arianna maddox.

"holy, that is my girl crush right there." cassie whispers to leah who nods her head in agreement.

"hi ladies!" she yells as she makes her way over to the girls. "im ariana lovely to meet you all!" she hugs all the girls.

"you are so badass." leah says to the blonde woman and she laughs in response.

"i don't know about you guys but i need to get a glass of champagne." she says and walks over to the table with the bubbly drinks. she pops the bottle and says "you guys are absolutely stunning, lets cheers to love island 2024!" all the girls squeal in enjoyment and cheers their glasses, cassie cheersing her new water bottle with her name on it.

"do you guys want to go over to the firepit for a chat?" they all not their heads in excitement and follow ariana.

cassie is sat between leah and jana, cassie and leah already gravitating towards eachother.

"i got some very very hot guys coming in for you soon."

various girls respond with thank yous and cheers while cassie remains quiet with a smile on her face.

"first things first are we all here looking for love?" the blonde questions and all the girls repsond with yeses and nods.

serena and jana respond that they are both looking for their future husbands and kaylor describes that she is looking for someone that wont put out her fire.

"both of the relationships that i've been in have ended with me getting cheated on so coming in here i'm going away from my normal type, i mean hopefully." cassie says to the group and they all look at her with a smile.