27

after serena and kordell finish their talk, all the boys walk to the room with kordell and daia and serena go to talk again.

cassie and jana are siting together in the kitchen talking about random stuff and watching serena and daia talking on the yellow couch.

the boys walk down the stairs and kordell immediately walks over to leah.

"leah! what the fuck? what are you talking about 90/10 %?"

"kordell you literally said that this morning." leah responds and cassie and jana both walk over to the cheers table where they are talking.

"ive never told you no fucking 90%/10% shit." he yells.

"yes you did."

"when?"

"this morning." leah says, pointing over to all the feels where she recalls being told. rob walks up behind cassie and wraps an arm around her shoulders.

the two continue to go back and forth with each other, yelling at each other and cassie rolls her eyes at them.

rob goes to sit on the stool and cassie sits on his lap, his head resting on her back, hugging her waist towards him.

leah and kordell's conversation winds down and they both agree to the fact that everyone should just shut the fuck up and not talk about the situation.

"i think you just need to talk to serena again kordell." cassie says quietly and pats the mans shoulder in support and he nods at her.

"sorry for yelling at you earlier cass." he says and she shrugs.

"its alright kordeely, you were upset." she reaches over to hug him, still on robs lap and rob groans a bit when she moves and she laughs in response when she pulls away from her hug with kordell.

serena, daia and kordell all go over to the yellow couch to talk to each other. daia eventually walks away and cassie looks at kordell and serena with a sad look, but goes back to her conversation at the table to give them their privacy.

leah and miguel eventually walk away to go talk in soul ties and cassie claps for them in her head, happy that leah will hopefully be happy again. she also watches as kenny and jana walk away to talk and she is very excited for them again.

the girls eventually make their way to the changing room to get ready for bed and cassie walks outside to soul ties to see rob there setting up their bed with croc.

"you found him?" she asks with a smile since she couldn't find him for a while.

"he was under your old bed." he responds and she laughs and goes to hug him. he picks her up and wraps her legs around his waist and he lays down with her under him. they laugh and peck each others lips a lot before rob turns them around and cassie is on top of him.

"goodnight sweetheart."

"goodnight baby."