10

nicole ends up choosing hakeem for her second date and andrea chooses aaron

rob comes back from the date and goes to sit with kordell and connor. cassie looks on from her position with kaylor.

"i hate that he hasn't come to talk to me." cassie says to the blonde who nods her head. "like, do i mean that much to him." the girls turn around when they hear hakeem and aaron walk through the door.

the two boys run off to find the other boys and the girls gather round on the couches for a chat.

"guys what the fuck? he seemed like he was in a great mood. im jealous. like what the fuck?" kaylor says with a groan and cassie pats her thigh. andrea and nicole go up to the balcony for a bit. then the girls wander upstairs to get ready for the night.

the girls all gather at the couches to chat about the dates

"it was like a beach picnic it was so cute." nicole explains. and goes on to relay the rest of the details.

"your first date was with kordell right?" cassie asks and nicole nods her head.

"how was it? give us all the details!" jana exclaims with a laugh.

"like he surprised me because i was like, i wanted to take him on a date just to see if he would like, open up. and we had a really good talk on the date." cassie smiled at the girl, "and then he kissed me." cassies face lights up and the girls begin cheering.

she said that the kiss was really good and then began to talk about her date with hakeem, saying that she really enjoyed it and that they had a good connection.

"we kissed too." all the girls begin cheering again, happy for the two boys who haven't had the best luck in the villa yet.

the girls all look over at andrea when she begins talking.

"yeah so im like really in the same headspace, like you cant compare the two, but it wasn't like they were closed off. like i appreciate them even giving me the chance to be able to get to know them." cassie smiles.