25

they all wake up and walk to the changing rooms where george brings serena and kaylor breakfast to cheer them up. all the girls jokingly chant george for him to thank him.

cassie leah serena and jana walk down to the garden together and go sit on the day beds with one another just chatting and seeing where serena's head is at

leah and cassie get up to join the boys in volleyball. cassie uses her feet instead to get some extra touches in but she kicks it hard when she gets surprised by a text on someones phone.

leah runs over to her phone. "guys i got a text!" she yells.

"girls tonight there will be a recoupling. its time to decide whether you want to maintain your current relationship status or recouple with one of the new boys. #faceyourfeelings #casanomore"

"tonight?" cassie looks at leah with wide eyes and leah nods with her hand over her mouth.

"fuck." leah whispers.

leah and cassie walk away and sit together at the dock.

"i just like really hope that rob is alone." cassie says rubbing her eyes. "i know we arent coupled up and he should technically have no allegiance to me. but like if he comes back with another girl im leaving." cassie nods her head sternly. "theres no reason for me to stay anymore." leah sighs at the girl but nods because she knows cassie wont change her mind.

"i hope miguel doesn't have a girl with him, but i fucking know the man. i know he will have a girl with him. theres no way he doesn't." leah says and cassie grabs the girls hand and leans her head on the older girls shoulder.

"we'll be okay, right?" cassie asks and leah nods.

"we'll be okay cass. we have each other if men don't workout." she laughs and cassie giggles as well. "i have to go talk to ignacio." leah groans and cassie nods her head and stands up, patting leah on the back.

"you got this girl!" she calls out as leah walks down the dock.

cassie walks up to the changing room to begin getting ready for the night, putting on a sexy dress, following the theme that all of the other girls have gone with

cassie walks up to the changing room to begin getting ready for the night, putting on a sexy dress, following the theme that all of the other girls have gone with. she wears yellow on purpose just to mess with rob. the girls walk to the fire pit and sit down on the couches. the boys stand up at the front next to ariana who had just walked in to join them.