23

when cassie makes her way down to the gym in the morning she sees george already there.

"oh hello there" she says with a laugh.

"hey." he responds while lifting the weights.

"you're up early." she nods at him.

"ill be honest i saw that you get up so early and wanted to keep you company while you work out. you can help me out on the weird ass stuff you do too." he laughs and she puts her face in her hands.

"they have seriously aired it?" she asks and he nods.

"oh yeah, like every episode the first clip is like iain making a joke about whatever you're doing. its funny as fuck."

"im so glad iain is making a joke of my hard work." she shakes her head jokingly and takes him through her workout.

he collapses to the ground after the first set of her workout.

"we have four more of that honey bunches." she laughs and he sits up to look at her with a crazy look in his eyes.

"you're actually joking! we're not done?!?!" he yelled jokingly and she laughed.

"no im being serious. four more." she holds up four fingers with a laugh. "you can chill for the next one and join me for the next two?" she asks.

"no. absolutely not. i will finish this. i am a man." he says with motivation and she laughs.

"okay big man. lets go its been two minutes rest." she says and helps him off the ground and he groans.

after the workout george is having trouble walking and cassie laughs. she walks up the stairs to the changing room and gets ready for the day.

she walks down to the kitchen and sees george there making breakfast

"you look gorgeous." he comments then asks "what would you like madam?"she tells him her order. "coming right up." he smiles and she sits across from him at the bar, watching him whip up in the kitchen.

"thank you very much kind sir."

"you gonna show me how to play today?" he asks and she nods.

"you've never played soccer before?"

"nah ive only ever played regular football." cassie looks down at her hands.

"regular football is crazy." she laughs. "i can run a clinic for you boys today." she says and he nods at her.

"none of that like sprinting shit we did this morning." he points at her with the spatula and she shakes her head no.

"no no. of course not." she waves her hand.

cassie beach hut:
"those boys are about to work!" she laughs, "the og boys don't really know about my workouts and the stuff i do so they never really play with me. i mean we like pass and keep it up but. i don't know, its cool that the casa boys are interested." she says.