4

"so you guys had like

"so you guys had like... nothing in common?" cassie asked rob, clarifying what he was saying to her, a little suspicious. "and you didn't vibe at all?"

"no, nothing, we didn't vibe, we didn't have anything in common. we are going to be perfectly fine, you have nothing to worry about." rob reassured with a smile on his face. she smiled back and looked over to find aaron and liv talking to each other. she looks over to kaylor and sees that she is tearing up.

"why are we crying over a guy we literally met yesterday?" cassie asks and rob turns to look over where she was looking. he laughs a little bit and looks at her in mock offense.

"what, you wouldn't cry over me?" he asks with a sarcastic smile.

"i've known you for less than 24 hours, as much as i like you, i don't think i would cry unless you like insulted me or something." she responds and he nods at her with a smile.

"yeah i wouldn't expect you to." he replies and grabs her cheeks and pecks her on the lips before he got up and walked over to where the boys were gathered.

"yeah bye!" she calls back, "little bitch" she says under her breath. she looks over and sees that liv and kendall are talking to one another as well, she looks over a little mad at herself that she hasn't plucked up the courage yet to go talk to him, but it felt-mean? mean to do when she was in a couple with rob and he literally just told her that he doesn't think his head could turn.

she looked at the blonde and kendall for a little longer before she got up to join the girls in the changing room.

"liv, do you know what you're going to do tonight?" jana asks the tall blonde and liv shakes her head.

"i think its going to be a game time decision, honestly." the girls nod at her in response and continue to get ready.

the girls all walk down the stairs together to meet the boys and rob walks right up to cassie

"yellow is definitely my favorite color now." he said to her, grabbing her hand and making her do a little spin. she giggles at him and grabs his bicep as they walk over to the table to cheers.