13

"damn

"damn." cassie whispers under her breath when she looks at the new boy. she looks over to leah who looks at the new man with heart eyes.

the girls all talked with miguel for a little bit and the man is very confident from what the girls can tell.

"in second place.... miguel" kendall points to the new boy. "but in first place... me" he said with a shrug of his shoulder and everyone cheered for him. the boys all greet miguel and then he takes the girls over to the fire pit for a chat.

"tell us about yourself."

"well im a london boy, im 27." he smiles.

"do you have a type?" jana asked.

"ill be honest, i just like what i like." he replies, "honestly, for me, i like a girl who motivates me. whats your types?" he asks the girls and its silent for a moment.

"you." jana answers and all the girls laugh.

"i like it. i like it." he replies. "what are the couples, fill me in." he questions.

"well im with connor, but it seems like hes leaning more towards leah." jana answers.

"well im single." liv says and cassie nods.

"me too, but ive been getting to know kendall and its going really well but im still open." the green eyed girl smiles.

"im with leo and we are really happy but im also open to getting to know new people." leah replies and miguel nods as all the other girls detail their situations. their conversation ends and the girls walk over to the kitchen where cassie sits at the bar across from kendall who is whipping up eggs in the kitchen.

"scrambled with pepper and cheese?" the boy asks and cassie nods her head.

"yes please handsome." she smiles and he looks at her.

"you are playing a dangerous game right now hendrix." he laughs. cassie laughs in response and turns to liv.

"liv, go pull that man for a chat." cassie nods her head to the terrace where jana and miguel are chatting, "maybe wait for na na to be done though, she deserves her time." cassie nods and liv smiles before walking over to kaylor who is calling her.

cassie looks over when liv is walking up the stairs.

"or don't listen to me thats okay too." she shrugs. kendall laughs at the girl and passes her her plate with the scrambled eggs. "thank you." she gives him a smile and pecks his lips. "come sit with me on the dock?" he nods his head and grabs his plate of eggs to follow her.

they sit down on the dock, cassie facing the villa to be able to see the terrace and see who is with miguel, loving the drama. her legs are flug over his lap while his plate is resting on her shins.

"oh! hannah just pulled him away from liv." she said and pointed to the terrace.

"damn they are ruthless." kendall laughs. they hear splashes in the pool and cassie pops up.