9

after ariana leaves, the two girls introduce themselves as cassie sits down next to leah and serena

"so im andrea, im 25 im from miami. im latina so i can speak spanish, so i like can talk my shit in spanish." aaron responds to her in spanish and they get into a small conversation. kaylor looks confused about what they are saying because well... they are speaking in spanish.

"im nicole, im 26, i live in california, sacramento. im a medical sales rep."

they both say that they are looking for a husband and a real connection. cassie looks over to find rob staring at the blonde with a smile. she looks down to her feet and feels a pit in her stomach start to form.

cassie beach hut:
"im so confused cause literally on the first day he told me he doesn't like blondes but then the second two blondes come in its like they're all he wants."

rob beach hut:
"it was a good kiss. thats the thing. it actually was a good kiss. im just hoping andrea doesn't have a good personality. because if she does, then im gonna have to keep talking to her."

all the girls walk away and rob gushes over andrea.

"that might be the most beautiful women ive ever seen. im very very attracted to her and i need her to have a terrible personality and have nothing in common with me." all the boy laugh at that but kendall and leo look skeptically at each other. how is he so smitten when hes been saying that his head wouldn't be turned?

seems sus.

the girls are in a group now and nicole asked "is there anybody who are like locked in?"

"leah and leo kind of are, they have a super strong connection." cassie replies and leah smiles at her.

"rob and cassie are tight." cassie shrugs her shoulders with a smile. "kaylor and aaron too."

the girls explain their connections with the people they are coupled up with and andrea and nicole nod their heads.

the groups disperse and nicole and andrea each grab a boy. nicole grabs hakeem and andrea pulls rob.

cassie is sitting with leah and her eyes follow andrea and rob. he pulls the mask over his eyes while talking to her and cassie furrows her eyebrows. "what the hell?" she whispers, leaning her head on leahs shoulder.

andrea pulls the mask off of robs eyes. they had been talking for so long and cassie was getting antsy. they watch as they are laughing and they are making intense eye contact.

kendall, serena and jana join the two and cassie keeps looking over there.

"i think shes got him." cassie whispers. "theyre laughing so much."

"robs a funny guy." jana responds.

"no hes not." cassie says. "not that funny." she looks over to the two again. "god i hate this." she mumbles and jana fans her face. "if you keep doing that it will make me cry i wasn't going to." she says and the group laughs.