17

after cassie and robs conversation ended she walks over to jana and serena

"howd it go?" cassie shakes her head.

"i cant be thinking the things that i am about that man." she laughs while running her hands through her hair. "i feel like im literally hopping back and forth between him and kendall and i feel so bad."

"why do you feel bad? they are the ones who have fucked it up with you. honestly i don't know how you haven't blown up on either of them. i would have definitely blown my shit." jana says to the girl and cassie nods.

"i know, but like- ugh. he just looks so good- all the time. even in those fucking overalls he wears like-why does he have to be so hot, it would be easier to hate him and never talk to him again if he wasn't so god damn attractive." she groans and stuffs her head into the couch pillows. "ugh" she groans and smacks the couch.

"so what did you guys talk about?" serena asks.

"i was just explaining our like decision and he said he missed talking to me and that he was sorry for what he did to me." she shrugs. "i tried to keep the conversation away from us- like me and him- because i don't know if i want to do that again. i mean i do want to but i don't. you know?" she rambles on and the girls nod at her.

"i think you need to do what cassie wants to do, not what you think other people will want you to do, or what max and hailey want you to do, or what america wants you to. you need to put yourself first. really think about what you want and go for it. if its kendall, or rob, or the next goddamn person who walks in here, do it for yourself." serena says and cassie nods her head.

"you just about made me tear up." she laughs and the girls laugh with her. the three of them hug before cassie walks off and goes to sit with aaron.

she sits next to the brit and lays her head on his shoulder.

"i don't know what to do." she says with a huff and he laughs. "i need a bombshell." she sighs and he laughs even harder.

"so you don't want to get back with rob or kendall?" he asks.

"thats the thing i don't fucking know bro" she says frustratedly. "i really like rob and i really care about kendall but they both fucked me over and i cant forget about that."

"you found your answer." she looks at him confused. "you said you like rob but care about kendall. theres your answer."

"you're reaching there buddy" she laughs and he shrugs.

"okay whatever you say miss." aaron laughs and pulls her closer to him, "be honest, did you rig the andrea vote." she sits up from where her head is placed on his chest and smacks him. "sorry. sorry." he laughs and she gets up and flips him off. the girl walks up to the changing room and gets into her pajamas and gets into bed next to kendall.