24

it was later in the night and cassie had decided that she was going to be sleeping in soul ties with kaylor and serena, not really because of rob but because she really didn't want to sleep with any of the new boys.

she gets into soul ties with the two girls and they all cuddle together in the big bed and fall asleep.

she does her workout, george not joining her to which she laughed, knowing the boy was very sore from yesterday.

she waits to get ready with the girls and they talk for a while telling each other how much they appreciate one another.

they hear a knock on the door and they see josiah walk in with breakfast for jana to which they all awe at them.

"i feel like we have all behaved ourselves in here. im really proud of us." cassie says to them and they all nod in response.

"i know theyre all cutting up over there though." leah says and all the girls laugh and agree.

the girls walk down to the garden and cassie goes to the kitchen where there is a plate of eggs and grapes with george next to it.

"for you m'lady." he smiles and she hugs him.

"thank you very much george." she replies and he nods before walking off to be with the boys at the gym.

cassie walks over to leah and kaylor at the plant bench and sits down with them when kaylor gets a text.

"islanders, to celebrate the 4th of july, the villa and casa amor will compete against each other in todays game #independencespray #redwhiteandchew"

they all cheer and cassie runs over to jana on the blue and white striped couches to jump around with her in excitement. the girls run upstairs to put on red white and blue bikinis for the challenge to be patriotic.

they all gather at the challenge area and the first line up is

liv > caine > cassie > george > kaylor > jalen. the first food was hot dogs which cassie thought wasnt that bad as the wiener (im so sorry but i had to) would not really mush up in their mouths.

cassie was pretty good at the game and her and caine and george had it down to a science, but once it reached kaylor she dropped one or two hot dogs, but it was okay because the villa won and got a point.

next up was ketchup and cassie was thanking god she didn't have to compete in this one. she felt so bad for her girls who had to do this one, but cheered her islanders on as they did the horrid task.

cassie grabs onto georges arm as the people in front of them gagged on the ketchup. they all cringed for them, but were laughing at the same time.

casa won that challenge and everyone groaned. cassie felt bad for josiah who had the ketchup all in his beard and was trying to squeeze it out.