part 4

-

"A party? The school just started," Matteo said as he slopped down on the couch in the Slytherin's common room.

"Yeah? It's also Friday so," Blase said shrugging.

"Each year, we have a party at the end of the week. Just Slytherins and Ravenclaws. Some Gryffindors too," Draco gave the information out to Matteo.

His eyes perked up as soon as he heard 'Gryffindors'.

"Who from Gryffindor?" He asked, looking at him.

Draco shrugged, his voice chill. "The Weasel twins, hate them but they do know how to have fun, some girl named Delilah— oh, your girl too."

Matteo smirked. "Good to know. What time's the party at?"

"Start's at 10 when professors stop checking the rooms, why?" Lorenzo asked, setting his book aside.

"I'm just gonna go pay someone a visit."

Theodore chuckled as Matteo went to the door. "Don't get kicked in your balls! You'll need them in the future," he called after him.

The group burst into laughter as Matteo shoved them off with his middle finger. "Fuck off!"

The group laughed again.

-

Starlight was in her room with Fred and George playing 'rock, paper, scissors'.

Whoever lost would drink a shot of vodka,  that Star stole from the muggle world.

She stole like 70-ish alcohol bottles and sneaked them into Hogwarts.

She had them stashed under her bed and in her bathroom.

"Rock, paper, scissors— SHOOT!"

"Haha! You lost you stupid ass bitch! Wait— Imma mix this with—"

Before Star could finish a knock came. She rolled her eyes as she got up to open the door.

"You're not welco—" Star started saying before she saw who was behind the door.

"You were saying, princess?" Matteo smirked, making his way in.

"You're not welcome here. That's what I was saying." She deadpanned.

Matt shrugged. "But they are?"

"They're my friends, you're not."

Matteo smiled ear to ear. "You're right! I'm your soulmate!" He cheered.

"No. Leave."

The Riddle boy didn't pay any attention to her, instead, he bent down and picked up the vodka bottle.

"That's ours, man!" Fred argued as he took the bottle out of his hand.

Starlight took a deep sigh before walking towards Matteo and gripping his shoulder.

She forced him out of her room, following him in the halls of the girls' dormitory.

"What do you want?" She demanded.

"You."

Star cut him off "—But since that can't happen, what do you want?"

"Are you coming to the party?" He smiled at her, showing his Bambi eyes.

"Yes. Stop with— that stupid eyes." She looked at him, not knowing which eye she should look at.

"What eyes?"