Part 19

-

Today was not the best day for the friend group.

Voldemort summoned his loyal followers through the dark mark that was branded on their arms.

The mark started to burn, signifying that he was calling for a meeting.

Matteo and his friends, Theodore, Draco, Lorenzo, and Blaise, felt the burn and immediately knew what it meant.

They gathered together in the Slytherin common room and made their way to the Riddle Manor by teleporting.

As they arrived at the manor, they saw the other death eaters gathering, all wearing their dark robes and masks. Matteo felt a mix of fear and nervousness.

He had no idea why the meeting was called. He was afraid Voldemort knew about him and Star being soulmates.

Matteo's friends noticed his uneasiness. Draco gave him a worried look while Blaise patted him on the shoulder.

"You alright?" Blaise asked.

Matteo shook his head. "Something doesn't feel right," he replied quietly.

Inside the manor, the death eaters were seated in a grand conference room. Voldemort stood at the front, flanked by Bellatrix and other high-ranking death eaters.

As the death eaters took their seats, Voldemort's eyes scanned the room. His gaze met Matteo's, and for a moment, Matteo felt a chill run down his spine.

"Thank you all for coming," Voldemort began, his voice cold and menacing. "I gather you here today for an important matter."

Matteo clenched his fists nervously, not knowing what to expect. He exchanged a look with Draco and Blaise, who also looked worried.

Voldemort's lips curled into a sinister smile.
"I have discovered a weakness in Hogwarts' defenses," he announced. "The protections surrounding the school are weak, and they suspect nothing."

The death eaters sat up, their attention focused on their master. Matteo's heart started to race. Star was at Hogwarts.

Matteo's mind immediately went to Star. He had to warn her somehow. He glanced around the room, thinking how he could sneak away without getting noticed.

Meanwhile, Voldemort continued his speech. "The plan is simple," he said. "We will attack Hogwarts and take control of the school."

The death eaters listened intently, their eyes full of anticipation and excitement.

Draco leaned towards Matteo and whispered, "We're attacking Hogwarts?"

Matteo nodded, his eyes fixed on Voldemort.
"Yes, we will attack Hogwarts," Voldemort confirmed.

"We will strike at the heart of their defenses and take control of the school."

The death eaters murmured among themselves, discussing the plan and how they would execute it.

Matteo's mind was racing. He had to warn Star and make sure she wasn't there when they attacked. But how could he do that without getting caught?

Voldemort leaned forward, his eyes narrowing as he spoke.

"There is one more task that needs to be completed before we begin our attack on Hogwarts," he said. "Starlight Potter."

The death eaters inhaled sharply, their eyes widening. They knew of the famous Potter twins, and the idea of taking down one of them was a great opportunity for them.

"We need to eliminate her before the war begins," Voldemort stated coldly.

Lucius Malfoy, Draco's father, raised his hand to speak. "Why her, my Lord?" he asked.