Part 16

Haha

Last chapter's ending

WAS JUST A JOKE 🥰

-

She looked down at their hands which were still intertwined. She thought about everything they had gone through together. The good and the bad. Her heart was telling her to choose him. To choose Matteo.

Tears filled her eyes as she looked back up at him.

Star's heart was aching, torn between her brother and the love of her life.

She knew what she wanted, what she needed. She needed him, she needed Matteo.

Star leaned in and whispered softly,  "Kiss me."

She pulled down the oversized sweater to give him access to her mark.

Matteo froze, not expecting her to say that. He was stunned for a moment, not believing that she actually said it but then his heart swelled with happiness as he realized what she was doing.

Without hesitation, Matteo lifted her chin and leaned down to kiss her. The moment his lips connected with her shoulder,  fireworks exploded.

He felt a rush, a feeling he'd never felt before. He felt complete.

He kissed her mark multiple times, each kiss sealing their bond and claiming his soulmate as his.

Matteo pulled away from her shoulder, his breath hitching at the feeling of finally claiming her as his.

He was filled with happiness and satisfaction.

She was HIS  soulmate.

Matteo then pulled his hoodie off, baring his collarbone to her. He wanted to feel her lips sealing their bond as well.

Star took in the sight in front of her. Matteo's collarbone was bare, his mark exposed, waiting for her kiss.

She reached out a shaky hand and gently rested it on his collarbone, feeling his pulse. Matteo watched her with an expectant look in his eyes.

She leaned in and gently pressed her lips to his mark.

As soon as her lips touched his skin, Matteo felt a rush of emotions. He felt complete like a part of his soul that was missing had finally been set free. 

The bond was sealed, they were truly soulmates.

Star looked at his collarbone, her heart swelling with love.  Finally, he was hers, completely and truly.

Matteo pulled her into an embrace, burying his face in her hair. 

He was overwhelmed with emotions, gratitude, relief, and happiness. 

He had finally found his soulmate, the love of his life, the person he was meant to spend the rest of his days with.

Matteo held her tightly, never wanting to let her go. He felt tears prick at his eyes as he tried to contain his emotions. He loved her, more than anything in the world he loved her.

"You're mine," he whispered into her ear.

Star leaned into his embrace, feeling tears streaming down her cheeks.

She was happy, relieved, and oh, so in love.

She finally made the right decision, she chose herself first and not Harry.