part 15

Turns out I can't help but write whenever I have some free time

Is that good for me?
No.

-

-

Star walked into her room, she went to her parent's grave and told them everything that had happened. She kept them up the date.

She took off her outfit, changing into her favorite grey sweatpants and an oversized dark grey sweater.

She was surprised by how warm and comfortable the sweater was. It wasn't her size, she'd get it a bit less oversized. It was cozy, and she felt instantly better being in it.

But there was something about the sweater that nagged at the back of her mind. Where the fuck did it come from?

Star walked over to her bed.

She sat down, touching the material of the sweater trying to place where she had seen it. 

The fabric was soft, and it felt familiar. It was warm and made her feel comfortable.

The nagging feeling in the back of her mind grew stronger. She knew she had seen this sweater before.

Star got up from her bed, still trying to figure out where she had seen the sweater.  She would have to ask the boys later.

She made her way to the dining hall, still thinking about the sweater.

The boys were already there, waiting for her.

They all looked up as she entered, their eyes widening at the sight of her in the oversized sweater.

Matteo had a huge smile.

The boys all admired the sight of her, smirking.

Matteo's heart skipped a beat. He recognized the sweater, it was his. He was happy that she was wearing it.

The other boys exchanged smirks. They knew whose sweater it was.

She sat down at the table, still oblivious to the fact that it was Matteo's sweater.

Matteo couldn't take his eyes off her. He loved the sight of her wearing his sweater. 

It was huge on her but she looked adorable. He wanted to pull her into a hug but held himself back.

The other boys glanced between them with knowing looks. They knew exactly whose sweater it was, but they didn't say anything.

Star caught all of them staring with smirks on their faces. She raised an eyebrow,  wondering what was so funny.

"What?" she asked, a sassy undertone to her voice. "What are you all staring at?"

The boys all exchanged glances, trying to hide their smiles. Matteo looked like he was about to burst.