part 7

-

As Star approaches her parents' grave, she feels the weight of her loss once more.

She kneeled, her fingers tracing the engravings on the stone that mark their names.

For a moment, she allows the quiet sorrow to wash over her, the memories of her parents playing in her mind like a film reel.

Her eyes grow misty as she mourns their absence.

Star's heart aches as she stands before her parents' grave, the reality of their absence weighing heavily on her.

The headstone reads "James Potter" and "Lily Potter," marking the final resting place of her beloved parents.

Tears well up in her eyes as she takes in the sight of their names etched into the stone.

She can practically hear the echo of their voices calling out to her, the ghost of their presence lingering in the air.

Star, grief-stricken, knelt before her parents' grave, her fingers tracing the names etched into the stone. The pain of her loss was still raw even though it had happened years ago when she was just a few months old.

The memories were hazy, but they were no less real. She could almost recall her parents' faces, the sound of their voices, and the feeling of their presence.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she mourned the parents she would never really know.

Star, her voice filled with sadness, began to speak, her words tinged with melancholy.

"This week has been tough," she admitted. "I've been so focused on this whole thing with Matteo being my soulmate, and everything that comes with it. It's been a constant distraction, a storm of emotions that I can't seem to escape."

Starlight's thoughts drifted to Matteo, and a small pang of guilt tugged at her heart.

She realized that she hadn't mentioned Matteo to her parents yet, and the fact made her feel a bit awkward.

"I haven't told you guys about Matteo yet," she murmured, her voice hushed as if speaking to the ether.

"He's my soulmate, you know? I haven't quite gotten around to telling you about him."

Star paused for a moment, her thoughts swirling as she imagined her parents' reactions.

How would they feel about Matteo? Would they approve of him as her soulmate?

"I'm not sure how you'd react if you were here," she confessed, her voice still hushed. "He's intense and...well, possessiveness is kinda his thing."

Star took a deep breath, her expression a mix of frustration and resignation.

"It's just...he's intense, and a bit possessive," she confessed, her voice heavy with resignation. "But more than that, it's about Harry."

She continued, her eyes fixed on the grave, "It's because of Harry that I don't want to get too close to Matteo. He's already got such a negative impression of Matteo, and I know he won't understand that Matteo isn't like his father."

Star continued speaking, her voice tinged with sadness. "I know you'd want me to be happy, but it's complicated," she said softly.

"Matteo's my soulmate, and I can't deny that. But Harry…he doesn't understand why I can't just leave him alone. He thinks Matteo's like his dad, and he wants me to stay away."

Star paused for a moment, her expression pained as she continued her confession. "It's like... Harry's got this image of Matteo in his mind. He only sees him through the lens of his grudge. He refuses to see what Matteo and I are supposed to be."