Part 30

-

A day.

That's all she had to make a decision.

She was thinking if she should go with the trio to help them find horcruxes. She had to tell Harry the answer tomorrow.

Matteo also had a day left.

He was thinking what he could do to avoid it, but no thoughts came to his mind. He had to kill Starlight tomorrow.

-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Starlight screamed as she jumped in Matteo's arms.

Today was his birthday. She wanted to surprise him with something.

"I didn't know you remembered. Thank you, princess," Matteo murmured in her hair. He had his head buried in her hair, inhaling her scent.

Star pulled away. "Of course I remembered! How could I forget my own boyfriends, whom I love very much, birthday? I love you!"

She kissed his lips, holding his head with her hands. His hands were on her ass, holding her in place.

Matteo began to deepen the kiss, kissing her like a fucking hungry man. No matter how much they kissed, he could never have enough.

He pulled out of the kiss and looked at Star with pleading eyes. "Can I? Please?"

Star smiled, nodding. "Yes."

Matteo quickly sealed their lips again, kissing her desperately like he needed her to survive. He took her to his bed and placed her in the middle, not breaking the kiss. He was on top of her as he started to unbutton her shirt.

-

Sorry y'all🥲

Matteo and Starlight were in bed, their hair dump from the shower.

Matteo was caressing her back as she drew some things on his chest with a pen. She had her head on his toned arm.

"What are you drawing?" Her Matty asked, looking down at his chest.

Starlight chuckled. "Literally the stupidest shit ever, if I'm being honest."

"Whatever you do has a meaning, nothing done by you can be stupid. So tell me, even if you think it's stupid." Matteo smiled. He loved hearing her voice, it was calming.

Star took a breath. "Well, that— is the central point of our life, and no matter how we try to deceive ourselves, we know it is for our happiness. And usually, that work of art is covered by year of fears, guilt, and indecision, but if we decide to remove those things that don't belong, if we have no doubt as to our capability, we are capable of going forward with the mission that is our destiny. In my opinion, that is the only way to live with honor. See? Stupidest shit."

The picture of the drawing will be shown at the end of this chapter, go look at it if you want to.

"I don't think it's stupid, I think that's very thoughtful. You're amazing." He brought her face closer to his, kissing her lips.