Part 32

-

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow, Starlight shouldn't be alive.

Tomorrow, Starlight would either go with Harry or stay.

Or be killed.

No one knew what tomorrow would bring them.

Not even Starlight and Matteo knew.

They decided to skip classes today, they needed to think of a plan that would work for them. And even though they skipped and it was almost 10 PM, they still hadn't thought of a plan.

A plan that would leave Star and Matteo alive and unharmed. But it was hard to think of a plan.

For the couple, it seemed like the doomsday was knocking on their door. It felt like they had a certain amount of time and I do not mean 70 years or 90 years, I mean some days.

The number was no more than the amount of fingers they had.

Tomorrow was knocking on the door, yet a plan wasn't knocking on the door their head.

Matteo sighed. "Please, as I said: let's run away. I don't get why you're so against it."

"Okay, let's run away. Where? How? Where will we stay? How will we survive by ourselves? With what jobs? Do you really think that I haven't already thought of that? Of course, I have! But I know that it will not work out!" Star argued, telling him her point.

"I know but we'll be together and we'll go through that together. We'll go through everything together!"

"Matteo, as much as I love you, you're being dumb right now." She looked at him.

She sighed as she saw the hurt in his eyes before continuing. "Look, baby, I'm sorry. But we need a real plan, not something out of imagination."

"This isn't something out of the imagination—"

"—yes it fucking is, Matteo! Okay, we run away and go into hiding. Then what? The chances of not being found are very low, and even lower considering you have that fucking mark!"

"Oh, so now it's my fault that I have this mark? Well, guess what, Star? I didn't fucking ask for it, I was forced to get it!"

Starlight took a deep sigh before continuing calmly. "Look, baby, I know that. And I don't blame you for having it—"

"—it feels like you are!"

"Well, I'm not. Right now, you're twisting my words and you know it!"

"I'm not!"

"Yes, you are."

"No—"

"—Yes!" Star screamed, looking at him with wide eyes. She tried to control her breathing as it started to get harder and harder each time. "Matty, please. Let's calm down, okay? I don't want us to fight over this, we have to think of a plan that will work for both of us—"

"—well then you can think of a plan on your own 'cause I'm fucking done. I thought of a plan that would work but you declined it. Don't want it? Fine. Think of one in your own, claim fucking done."