Chapter 21

Odette

My hand came off the headboard, sliding down to grip the pillow next to my head.

"You taste so sweet," Silas groaned against my skin.

This was not how I thought my morning would go. I woke up this morning with the intention of going to the store. I got about three words out to Silas before he kissed me. It wasn't long before I got handsy and he picked me up then walked into my room, practically throwing me on the bed. I had never seen the primal look he had on any other man before but as he crawled over me with the look I completely melted.

These past few days Silas and I had gotten more intimate and I wasn't complaining. I liked it. I wanted more. The only problem was I didn't think he did. Every time I went to return the favor or insinuate I wanted to have sex with him he stopped me. It was never rude and he assured me he just didn't want to right now. It didn't make me upset; I respected his decision but it made me want him more. I had never been in a relationship where the guy didn't want something in return or push for sex.

"Silas," I moaned as his tongue swirled my clit into his mouth.

He hummed with satisfaction making the area vibrate. I sighed then gasped as he stimulated the bud. I arched my hips towards his mouth and he adjusted his hand to help me, holding them closer to him.

He played with my clit until I felt like I was going to pass out, my breathing a constant pant. Tingles from his hands were nothing in comparison to the lightning bolts he was causing on my pussy. I never felt like this when any other guy touched me. Never been so close to my release this fast. Nothing they did made me feel this way. Everything Silas does did. The way he looked at me, the way he touched me—gentle or not, how he spoke to me. All things that ignited me.

I swore under my breath when he ran his tongue flat over my pussy. He did it twice, slow and hard, then pushed his tongue inside me. I moaned and moved my hand to his hair. He began fucking me with his tongue, faster than his motions had been before.

"Shit yes Silas like that," I breathed. He clamped one hand on my hips, his fingers probably going to leave a mark. I understood why he did it as his other hand moved so his thumb could rub my clit. "Oh fuck!"

I tried to jerk away. His grip didn't let me. I kept on hand in his hair, fisting the covers with my left one. My head dropped back to the pillows. I moaned out his name loudly as I came. My back arched and body shook lightly. He stopped rubbing my clit and pulled his tongue out, soothingly running it over my pussy. It sent trimmers through me.

"Do you know how unbelievably sexy you look?" Silas lifted his mouth off of me but didn't make an attempt to move.

I focused on trying to come down my high. I blushed at his words.

"I think I could watch you fall apart all day." I felt his fingers brush against my hole. "I know I could listen to you longer than that."

"We still have to..." I faded off as he slid his finger into me. I thought he was done, I guess not.

"Do we?" He pulled out his finger then pushed in again, this time with two.

"Yeah—oh shit," I moaned as he pushed them all the way in to his base knuckle. Silas's fingers were not short or slender. They were so much larger than mine I knew I would never be able to finger myself and get off again.

With my last orgasm and his saliva his fingers slid in with no problem. Like with his tongue he started slow, moving them in and out. My walls were still sensitive but the feeling was too addictive to ask him to stop.

A whimper leaves me as he curled his fingers inside me.

"Fuck that sound," he groans then without warning he leans down and places his tongue on my clit again. That makes me whimper again.