Chapter 26

* EDITED *

"Welcome to your new classroom, Mr Horan. The seat you choose will be the same in all classes." The principal said. I looked up at him and raised my eyebrows.

Mr Horan?

His body moved towards me and Louis, I guess he was taking the empty seat next to Louis' seat. I looked at him as his eyes met mine, he just gave me a huge smirk. He sat down in the empty seat next to him, and all the girls seemed to be in love with him.

He had a new haircut, he also had a bandana around his head and he was wearing those strange shoes that looked adorable on him.

"Welcome to class, Mr Horan." Our teacher said. And I looked at him as he gave him a nod back. I slowly sank down in my seat and looked down at my desk.

"Well. It's 5 minutes to your next class so I guess you guys can get out early this time." Mr Browner said and pushed his glasses longer up on his nose.

I collected my books and went fast out of the classroom. I could feel two boys going after me and I had this strange knot in my stomach that this wouldn't end well.

"Caty!"

"Caitlyn!"

I swear I want to hit those two boys down right now.

I turned around in my steps and looked at them. "Mr Horan" was standing next to Louis with a strange look on his face. But it changed as fast as I turned around.

"I'm Harmon Horan." 'Harmon' said. My eyes widened, Harmon?

I just rolled my eyes and started to walk again.

"Or you can call me Hazz." He murmured and I just laughed and looked at him. He was looking at me with an intense look and he slowly licked his lips.

Harry Edward Styles is a clever boy.

I looked at Harry and he gave me a wink and kept walking behind me. I looked down at my shoes and people were still watching me closely. I felt really uncomfortable and I didn't know if I should just keep going or stopping and shouting something back to them.

I mean we all can see that they are whispering something about me.

I suddenly could feel an arm on my wrist. It was Louis grabbing it and pointing to Harry who was standing on a bench shouting. "Shut your damn mouths. I know you want to keep them."

My lips were trembling because I was nervous. I mean "Mr Horan" just started on this school and he was shouting to the whole school to keep their mouths shut.

So I got a lot of eyes on me, I mean he was standing there intimidating as fuck. And shout to the students, his curls were blowing as he jumped back down and walking towards me.

"I guess you got two bodyguards." Louis joked in a whisper. Harry walked back to us and looked at me with an annoyed expression on his face.

"It's all my fault." He murmured to me and I looked at him in sympathy.

Yeah. I can't help him there.

I gave him a hug and Louis looked at Harry with a handsome smile on his face. Harry looked at him like it was nothing between them. Or he knows that Louis is a policeman soo.

"I really like you, Harmon. Seems like a good friend." He said and looked at me. I coughed and laughed after, Harry looked at me with an annoyed expression on his cute face.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the girl's restroom. I mentioned to Louis that we would be back.

"Wrong bathroom!" He shouted at me and I ignored him still dragging him into the girl's restroom. I turned around and looked at him, I raised an eyebrow with a grin on my face.