Chapter 28

I sat in my seat in the classroom next to Harry, Girls were looking at Harry like he was some kind of a lollipop that was lickable. They would even send daggers at me every now and then, and it wasn't comfortable at all. It didn't help much when he smiled back at the drooling Girls and made them swoon to the floor everytime the teacher didn't look.

I sighed and looked away from them. I stared down at my hands on the desk. They were more interesting now than ever.

"Hey, you ok?" Louis asked behind me. I turned my head around and looked at him with a small smile.

I looked at a laughing Harry and down at my other hand in his. I bit my lip when he squeesed it, still laughing. I moved my gaze to Caroline alone in the back looking down at her phone with a smile. She slowly looked up and gave me a smile too.

I slowly imagined us as a gang, the unnormal but still normal ones. Or we're not normal. We are far from normal, to be honest.

I smiled to myself thinking, it's funny to think that I am.. was the kidnapped girl who fell in love with the criminal one. And the criminal once known as the kidnapper was wanted by the police who was Louis. And then Caroline suddenly got nice and is now a lesbian.

I think I am fine about this. I have friends now.

I looked at Louis and smiled widely looking down at the floor.

"It couldn't be better." I sighed and leaned down in my chair.

Harry slowly turned his attention to me and licked his lips. He leaned his body closer to me, and laid his arm around my shoulder and leaned down to my ear.

"How about a date tonight?" He whispered and I looked down at my lap smiling. He was cute, what was I going to say?

"You're wanted and known as a criminal. You will be caught, Harry." I murmured and he kissed my cheek and smirked.

"Who said we were going in public?" He said looking in front of himself. I guess he was a little into the movie now, I don't remember the movie though.

I smiled weakly and he looked at me. I turned my head to look at him and his piercing eyes were going right through me.

"How about I come and pick you up at 11 pm?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow looking at him.

"Why so late Harmon?" Louis smirked at me and Harry grinned and looked at him. He winked and looked at me.

"I'm just going to kidnap her." He laughed and Louis got suddenly seriously and looked between us and raised an eyebrow.

Harry! Wtf? Don't say that you idiot!

"Because I want her for myself.'' Harry finished and looked me in the eyes and sighed with a smile. Louis suddenly looked relaxed and I turned around to look at Louis and laughed nervously.

"No. It's not like Harr- I mean Harmon is going to kidnap me." I laughed and gave Harry a glare. "But sure, 11 it is."

I looked back at the billboard and bit my lip. I could feel Louis eyes in my back and Harry's happy smile next to me.

I wasn't sure if I should be excited for the date or afraid of being in public if we were going to be. I didn't really like the thought of being together in public. First of all, I'm all over the news about the missing girl that got home in safety. And Harry is on the news about being a kidnapper, no one knows who he is.

I mean if I was a police officer I would search for his whole name. And somewhere he would pop up. Or search after a family called Styles. But the truth is that Harry is called up after his dad's last name.