Chapter 12

*EDITED*

***

I looked down at my hands as I heard him say the words. However, it didn't seem to mean anything to me. He threw them at me like they meant nothing. I blinked and stood up after a while of silence. I opened the door and the boy fell backwards on the floor because he leaned against the door. I walked past him and walked towards the wardrobe. I grabbed a bag and started to throw clothes in it.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked me. He was calm, but I knew he would boil sooner or later.

"I'm leaving. You can't kee-"

"Yes, yes I can." He said coldly. I turned my head fast, it may looked like I was going to snap it while doing it. "You are mine." He said and walked over to me.

I glared at the curly haired lad and kept throwing clothes in the bag. "You're not thinking straight, my love." He whispered to me. I growled in return and zipped the bag. I grabbed it and pushed him out of the way with it and walked towards the door and down the stairs. Harry sadly followed me, and I tried to open the door.

I didn't know why he kept me here. Why he wanted me here, he was a mean person. I couldn't help him. But a mental hospital could. "Leave me alone!" I screamed at him as he walked towards me. His eyes were dark.

"Are you leaving me?" He sneered, I didn't even recognize him. He looked so dark, it was no emotion on his face. It was blank, nothing, and his eyes. I could look through them like it was a foggy window on the other side of them.

"Ha-"

SLAP.

That was all that I could hear and eventually I felt a stinging feeling on my cheek. He fucking slapped me. I let go of the bag in my hand and looked down at the floor with wide eyes. My cheek hurt like hell.

"You're not leaving me. You hear me?" He screamed at me. I didn't know why but I sank together on the floor, I couldn't beat him. He was too strong for me, too scary, too cold, too dark for me to handle.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered. He huffed and grabbed my hair, and I moaned in pain when he dragged me down the hall. The bag still in front of the door. However, I didn't think much of that when he dragged me by my hair. I cried in pain, and he pushed me inside the library. "YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" I screamed, and walked fast towards him and started to hit his chest. He grabbed my wrists and squeesed them hard.

"I can, and I will." He said coldly. No emotion in his voice. My lips were trembling, and I leaned in closer to his body and looked into his green eyes.

"H-Harry." I cried and grabbed his t-shirt. "I can't help you, don't you see it. Every time I try to help you, you turn angry at me." I cried low, mostly because he frightened me.

"No, you're not trying to help. You're trying to leave." He said just as cold. I blinked and looked at him, his hair fell in front of his face. Hiding one of his eyes, but he still looked scary.

"I'm-" I didn't know what to say to that, I didn't. I always ended up almost leaving him, but the truth is I couldn't leave him. Because I was trapped here in this house, with a man so difficult that it could make you go insane. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know how to help him, I didn't know if I could help him. And he had to know that deep inside himself.