Chapter 6

*EDITED*

***

Harry's p.o.v

I walked out of the room because I couldn't bear to hear her talking about it. I didn't need people to feel pity for me, to explain to me how they thought my life was or were going to be. I  just didn't need people in my life, I'm better off alone and I like to be alone. Why might you think? I've been alone all my life, even though I had parents, they never cared for me. I don't know why they didn't care, I guess they loved their joints and alcohol more than their own son. My mum never wanted me in the first place, so I don't know why she just didn't take abortion when she could. Why take care of me, when she knew she would hate me. I don't know for sure if she hated me, but she never said it or showed any interest in me. I had to take care of myself. She took care of me when I was a baby, but that was because she didn't have any other choice. She told me she wanted to send me to an orphanage, but since I was their son they let me stay, and if I got in their way they would make sure that I would never do it again.

My dad was never there. He probably had fun hooking up with some slut. Every time I sat in my room and read. I heard loud banging against the wall next to me, a lot of screaming and moaning. As the curious little boy I was back then, I went to check it out the first time I heard it. When I opened the door, I just saw a woman riding my dad like he was some kind of a machine. A sex machine, they caught me by the door though. My dad made sure I didn't enter that door again. When I grew older, fifteen perhaps I decided to barge through that door again. It was a younger woman that time, I think I remember the girl name to be Arya.

I decided to bust them with style that time. I was well worked that time, six-pack and all. What women were dreaming about at that time, and I usually did some training too. With my mate Niall back then, he taught me how to be strong. How to be a man and I guess that was what brought my father's slut into my room that night, trust me, she didn't know she took my first time. I didn't care either, still don't do. I made them shut up and she fucked me instead.

My dad wasn't happy when he found out though.

However, I totally hated it, I hated to know my father was a player, and that my mum was drinking because of him. However, she could never let him go, she let him hither, abuse me and bring sluts home every afternoon. She just loved him, and he always threw it in her face every day, when she was on her way of getting out, he always came up with something to say so she would stay.

My life was never a fairytale. I always wanted it to be, to be one happy ending, but I figured that it is not a happy ending anywhere. There will always be that dark path in your happiness that will take the light away. My life never had any sign of light in it, all those moments I thought brought me happiness turned on me.

Even though I got a new family, they never managed to make me happy. I hated them for trying to make me better, cause that would mean to change me. Why take me, if they knew I was broken and dark. However, they would never give up, they would throw money on me like I was their only son. But guess what, I'm not. They have another son, and I hate him to guts. He was once alright because he never talked to me, but sooner or later he just turned to a huge arsehole. Yeah, yeah. You might think the same about me, that I'm a big arsehole too. But not anyone can beat my so-called 'brother'. He's good at being a dick, like I think he was born like one. He just pretends to be all good for his parents. He don't want them to see the bad sides he has, so he hides them. I don't exactly want to tell his name, cause it's such a curse in my life.

However, it's not gonna hurt me anyway. It's fucking Zayn.

And trust me I wanted to kill him a lot of times, because he thinks he can do anything and everything in life. However, he can't. He has to work for it, work like I have done. If he wanted the girl, he needed to fight for her. He didn't know though, that she was held in my captive. That she was already sleeping in my arms at night, he didn't know, because I wouldn't let him know.