Chapter 15

*EDITED*

Caitlyn's p.o.v

Did Harry know this girl? I stared at both of them as they exchanged looks. Harry seemed annoyed and irritated, while Gemma seemed quite happy and excited about it.

I took a deep breath and looked at her. She was beautiful though, she had light purple hair and she actually looked a lot like Harry. Maybe they were siblings?

My thoughts drifted fast away when he grabbed my hand and dragged me with him to Starbucks. We sat down without buying anything, but it didn't look like someone cared anyway.

I bit my lip and looked at both of them staring at each other, they didn't say anything after what Harry said. Her name was Gemma, a really pretty name for a pretty girl.

"Say something," I whispered in his ear. He turned his head and glared at me. I felt myself growing smaller by his cold glance. I bit my bottom lip and looked at this mysterious girl. I leaned back in the chair I was seated in, Harry tight next to me. I could tell he wanted to be far other places, it was weird to see how affected he was by just seeing this woman. He squeesed my thigh, and I hadn't even realised it was there until now. I slowly moved my hand to his and gently squeesed it, just to make him calm down. Gemma looked down at his hand on my thigh, and she suddenly made a sound that seemed both suprised and shocked. However, she broke into a million dollar smile as she held her hand over her mouth. She then looked at me, then back at Harry.

Gemma leant forwards and looked at me. "Hi, I'm Gemma. Harold's sister." She said and pushed her hand towards me. I widened my eyes, even though the thought came to me earlier it still shocked the hell out of me. I turned my attention to Harry, he seemed to loose himself more and more. 

I smiled shyly and grabbed her hand. She squeesed it and pulled her hand back and grinned like an idiot. "I never imagined this, Harry." Gemma said shocked and stared at both of us. She had freckles in her face, which gave her a sort of contrast. It made her so pretty. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked Harry. I blinked in confusion and looked back at Harry, tell her what? "You haven't had a girlfriend since 1st grade." She pointed out and picked at her jeans. A what? Perhaps she was a little nervous too? "She wasn't good for you either." She stated. I opened my mouth and closed it, the thought of me and Harry being a couple making me sound insane. It even made her sound insane.

"I'm-"

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend, so what?" Harry spat before I could say anything. I looked shocked at the curly haired boy.

Am I? I started to laugh loudly in my head. Uhh, in his wildest dreams. I would never risk myself or my life for him, okay maybe escaping, but not in a loving way like when you're swearing to when you get married. He can dream about us, tell himself we would be a perfect match, but to me I would rather jump into a burning fire than to be his girlfriend. 

"We're friends with benefits." I corrected fast. Gemma raised an eyebrow at me, probably confused about Harry saying a thing and me another.

I slowly turned my head to look at Harry. His eyes were set on me, his facial expression was blank.

"My god, what am I doing?" He will so kill me later.

"So, it's a long time since I saw you, Harold." She said, changing the subject. Harry broke his eyes from me and stared at her like really stared. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair and gave her a fake smile.

It's your fucking sister you moron. SMILE! I nudged him in the side and he smiled brighter and I smiled weakly for myself.

"It's so nice to meet you again, Gemma." He murmured with a weak smile. Gemma gave him a hug from where she sat. I looked at them, she hugged him with a wide smile and closed eyes while Harry sat there like a skyscraper.