Chapter 13

*Edited*

Harry's p.o.v

I don't understand why she wants to go out so fucking much. Is she trying to escape from me? I sat by the kitchen table and stared at the spot she just sat in. I really wanted to go after her, and maybe grab the fucking knife on my way to cut her hair as a punishment or something.

However, I love her hair. Soo, that would be a shame.

I looked over at the knife and sighed. I grabbed it and walked after her, my body turning cold. It just happens, I don't know how to turn on the button when she's not here. I heard something in the library and I stormed towards the door, my jaw clenched and my eyes wide. I opened the door wide and walked towards her. I pushed her back in the chair, her eyes looking at me with wide eyes.

She was afraid of me.

Hmm, good.

Her eyes looked at me like they've seen a ghost, her lips trembling. "Why won't you leave me alone for 10 seconds?" She asked me low. I pointed the knife at her, my face blowing up in a smirk.

"That would be a shame, to not make your life a living hell," I said and looked down at the polished knife. I don't know why I had a knife to Taco's, but I did.

I sat down in front of her on a chair, grabbing one from the little table by the window. I pointed at her with it and smiled weakly, or not a real smile. "I'll be nice with you this time after I'm done. We'll go back and eat, alright?" I asked her. She swallowed, and I could see she was starting to sweat.

She looked so damn hot I wanted to lick the damn sweat of her body. "So who belongs to you?" I asked her. She looked at me with wide eyes.

"N-No one." She whispered.

I sighed and grabbed her and she pulled it back fast, but I smirked and pulled it harder to me. "Don't pull away from me, love," I whispered and pointed the tip of the knife on her skin. "I will maybe go deeper than planned," I said, trying to sound concerned. However, you heard I didn't care about it anyway.

"H-Harry." She cried out when I pointed it so I made a line. Hmm, perfect.

"Yes?" I asked her as I made a new line the other way. She cried out, her tears running down her face. The blood was running perfectly down her arms, looking so delicious that I planned on licking it away after finishing.

"It hurts." She sobbed as she clenched her fists, probably checking that it could hurt less if she did that.

"Who belongs to you?" I whispered to her. I stopped after I made the first letter, she cried out and looked at me. She didn't answer, so I sighed and started on the other letter. "I'll-"

"You do, you belong to me." She cried out when I was going to make the other letter. I hummed in response and still made the other letter. "Why are you not stopping?" She cried out. I sighed and looked up at her.

"Because I do what I want," I answered harshly. I looked back down at her hand and started making the other letter. "And who do you belong to?" I asked her.

She was shaking with fear and I squeezed her hand tighter. "WHO DO YOU BELONG TO?" I screamed as I looked up at her. She clenched her eyes shut because of fear. "ANSWER ME!" I screamed. My eyes turning glossy.