Chapter 39

Alexandria turns her body around and leans back on the counter while she wraps her arms around the other woman.

"Are you sure? There's no pressure here, you don't have to force yourself to do anything," she asks, concern in her voice.

"I am sure I want you quivering under me, yes," Clarke speaks, her voice husky but confident.

"Oh..." is all the brunette manages to say before their lips connect in a kiss that's soft and caring, yet rough and hot at the same time.

"Let's take this to a bed," Clarke husks after they break apart breathlessly.

When they stumble into Clarke's bedroom and Clarke almost trips over the bag Lexa brought, she says, "Actually... Would you mind finally showing me what's in that bag of yours? And telling me whether you brought that satin dress, because I'd love to peel that off you."

"Really? You want to know what's in the bag right now? There are no things you'd rather preoccupy yourself with?" Lexa asks with a cheeky smile.

"I think I would."

"Fine. Your wish is my command," the brunette speaks before kissing Clarke again, and then tossing the bag carelessly on the bed.

First, she pulls out the little night dress Clarke was hoping she'd be bringing. Clarke smiles excitedly at Alexandria, her pupils dilated and her eyes dark.

"Go put that on for me, why don't you." Clarke almost commands. Heat settles low in Lexa's stomach, and she swallows thickly.

"Yes ma'am."

She tries to hurry and get changed in the bathroom, keeping on only her panties and the little dress while leaving the rest of her clothes in a messy pile on the floor. Not her usual style, but she had more important matters to think about and get to right now.

When she gets back to the room, Clarke is already waiting for her, sitting on the edge of the bed facing her in a blue matching lacey lingerie set that compliments her eyes perfectly. The blonde's eyes trail over her body appraisingly. Hungrily even.

"So, you came prepared tonight, huh?" Clarke asks with a subtle nod towards the bag that's already sitting on the floor again.

"I had no expectations for tonight, but I just wanted to give you options if anything did happen."

"Do you want something to happen?"

"Obviously," Lexa responds unabashed.

"Come here," the blonde again demands, and Lexa complies easily, settling herself between the blonde's spread legs.

Clarke is looking up at her, her arms slowly snaking from the back of her thighs up and over her ass to her lower back.

"Fuck, I have missed you," the blonde breathes as her hands end up on the back of Lexa's neck where she pulls her in for another steamy kiss.

Lexa lets her forearms rest on the sitting woman's shoulders, allowing the blonde to take charge although there are few things she wants more right now than to touch all of her lover's skin, exposed or not.

"And I you. But again, there is no rush, please tell me if you want to stop or if anything makes you uncomfortable," the brunette almost whispers, unable to fully surrender herself to her own feelings of want.

"I'm fine, Lex. I appreciate you checking in, but I am fine," the blonde responds, moving back on the bed and pulling the brunette along with her before connecting their lips again. And before Lexa can as much as blink, Clarke as flipped them over so that she is straddling Lexa's lower stomach, her core hot and her panties obviously so wet already that Lexa can tell through her own satin dress.