special chapter - barbeque (everyone)

Staring at the mirror at myself, I scratched at my neck, a bit irritated.

Y/N - I don't know. Should I shave?

Holding the electric shaver in my hand, the bathroom door suddenly opens, turning my head at it.

IU - oh! Honey.

Smiling, she kissed me immediately before breaking off.

Y/N - hi

IU - you're still naked? The New Jeans girls are almost here.

Y/N - yeah sorry.

I scoffed and laughed at the same time, looking at her and the mirror at the same time.

She looks down at my hand, noticing it

IU - are you gonna shave?

Y/N - I don't know yet actually.

Ruffling the back of my head, I scoffed once more. Thinking about what to do.

Her hand guides itself to my stubble, lightly brushing it.

IU - it's up to you Jagiya. I like you both with and without it.

Y/N - I mean. It's not all too bad in my opinion, though. I think, I just like my face without it. Makes me look younger.

Hearing her laugh, she kisses me on the cheek, keeping her hand there after.

IU - you still look young, don't worry.

Y/N - you too, you don't look a day over 20.

She laughs once more, her head quickly retracting itself and bent over and opening the trash can and picking up the trash bag.

IU - I know, I take care of my skin well. You know that.

Y/N - that and you're still beautiful.

We both softly laugh, with her finally standing up straight.

IU - you still know how to make a woman swoon.

Y/N - how'd you think I got all of you?

She laughs once more, her foot out the door.

IU - I love you, I'll leave you be.

Y/N - I love you too, be done in a minute.

Seeing her smile, she left me there in the bathroom as I looked at my hand.

Y/N - well I ain't Jensen Ackles so, goodbye beard.

Turning it on, I shaved off my stubble that's been growing.

—---

Going down the steps, I could hear the chaos downstairs from everyone.

Yeji - unnie where does this go?

Ryu - okay, which one of you took the chips from the pantry?

Chae - why are you looking at me? I didn't take it

I looked around, Lia held Nari in her arms while the girls frantically walked around, trying to get things done.

We were having a barbeque since it was a nice day out. Ji-eun came home from tour and everyone was on vacation.

Even my devious little sister was coming, also with one of her members.

Their group was in the process of debuting but I'm pretty sure I got a call from Jin-young about something to do with a role in their group.

I walked up to Zuha, who was on the couch beside Chaer who was busy marinating the meats.

Y/N - hey guys