special chapter - metal gear (haerin)

Taking a sip from my mug, looking at the tv as I looked around.

Y/N - this has got to be a skit or something.

Left alone once again, Ji-eun was in the states performing and you know where?

San Fran, so Nari was with them.

The girls are out with their jobs and here I was, home alone.

Y/N - hmmm, this is boring as sh-

Feeling a vibration from my phone, which makes me put my mug on the coffee table.

Grabbing my phone out of my pocket, smirking at the caller I.D

Putting it up to my phone, I took a sigh before shouting

Y/N - SO YOU CALL ME NOW?!

Kaito - shut the fuck up! It's 10am here and I'm jetlagged

Y/N - boohoo, how you been?

Kaito - great shit, now. You gonna pick up this Integra or am I gonna keep it?

Y/N - drive it anywhere else but your garage here and I'm gonna punch you

Kaito - yeah yeah, see you then brother

Y/N - see you.

Hanging up the phone, I celebrated to myself on the couch, fistpumping the air

Y/N - fuck yeah! It's here

Turning off the tv in an instant, the excitement surging throughout my body. I got up, putting my dishes to the sink, turning an eye to it

Y/N - I won't be home late right?

Shrugging, skipping up and down through the home as I sung to myself like a child

Y/N - I got a new car lalala, I'm gonnaaaaaa- NOT commit crimes like speedinggg even though I willlll!

Going up the stairs, making my way to the bedroom where I immediately go to my closet, looking for something to wear for the day.

Changing into the clothes quickly and throwing my pyjamas onto the pile in the corner.

I made my way downstairs, grabbing my keys and double checked everything.

Y/N - cool, no fire hazards and everything is off.

Affirming myself, getting out of the house. Walking to the garage as I open the garage door.

Quickly picking out a car, I just went with the usual and hopped in.

Y/N - son of a bitch, hmmmm.

Contemplating to myself, after some time. I turned on the engine and made my way towards Kaito's garage just a bit outside of Seoul.

Y/N - he'll just drive it home for me, I'll just give him a pack of cigarettes and beer.

Nodding, thinking back on me and Kaito's friendship.

Sure the guy is established in Tokyo, he does have other garages around the world.

Other than us sharing the common interest, we're great friends that I like to think so.

I mean, we've raced together, done shit together like any of my guy friends.

Though sometimes seeing him is hard since he travels around a lot to deal with other underground funded races or events. It was him who helped me get established with the crew we have now

We fought side by side through arguments by angry, bitter, childish racers who refused to lose. Outrunning cops in other places that thankfully, don't know who I am.