afterword.

Hey guys it's the afterword, I did the same with 'home' but I guess, I'll continue the trend.

Anyways, first things first, the timeline.

You might be confused because the special chapters aren't in order but don't worry I'm here to settle it all.

Now, let's start it off

Chapter 1 takes place in March of 2022 actually.

Up until chapter 4 it cuts to May, so shortly after Le Sserafim. now Garam left in July but. I didn't want to stir controversy and I wasn't well acknowledged on her sadly around the time so I didn't know how to write her in and to avoid the whole conversation on writing her in, I just mentioned that she left in chapter 5, so she left earlier.

Remember this is a fic, I was basing off real events that happened around the same time but I changed shit around so you know.

Then I don't imply timeskips until said, so then till chapter 8, it cuts to when they release 'Checkmate' which was released on July 15th. Then chapter 9 was New Jeans debuting which was July 22nd.

Then you can assume everything else is on date or in the same month on and on but this isn't about the main storyline so this is what's in order from the first special chapter

But to imply first, the epilogue takes place in 2034.

Special chapter - a week off (yeji) takes place after chapter 3 and set before chapter 4 since well, it happened during their week alone together.

Special chapter - a short conversation (yeji) - takes place after chapter 16, so a short conversation between y/n and yeji after the accident.

Special chapter - tomboy (ryujin) - takes place in 2023, somewhere around before chapter 10, because Yeji says to Eunchae's because she's 16 so it's before her 17th birthday, note that I'm using american age instead of korean since i find it to be easier until well, unless implied. But it's definitely after chapter 5 because they're all comfortable with each other where they come over often (le sserafim)

Special chapter - you are loved (lia) - takes place in 2023, so it's shortly after their release of 'Kill my doubt' (released on July 31st), now I indirectly mention Spider-man: Across the Spider-verse which was released on June 2nd. Now, I take that because maybe they hadn't had time to watch because well, they were busy. Now, this would take place before chapter 10's first part where I mentioned, they had finished day 2 of their tour which was the 'Checkmate world tour' which kicked off on August 6th and day 2 on August 7th in Seoul. So safe to say, this takes place after chapter 9 and before the first part of chapter 10.

Special chapter - partner in crime (chaer) - yeah this takes place in 2023 during Halloween, pretty obvious. So before chapter 15 basically, speaks for itself.

Special chapter - finally. (yuna) - okay, it literally says it takes place in 2027 so it takes place before the epilogue.

Special chapter - stranded (yunjin) - literally and I quote (takes place after chapter 4 and before chapter 5)

Special chapter - summerz (chaewon&zuha) - takes place in 2023, Eunchae is still underage and Y/N has a relationship (friendship wise) with NJ's that's very well affirmed, and he mentions he's signed with both HYBE and JYP. But when does it take place chapter wise? It's actually after chapter 22, this is a special chapter after all so all of it is just stories that were never told.

Special chapter - gamer (kura) - it's one of those chapters where it's not implied also but like summerz, takes place after chapter 22

Special chapter - oppa (eunchae&NJ's) - takes place after chapter 22 as well since Y/N mentions Taehyung's comeback which was Layover (released on September 8th 2023) but before the singles came out, so somewhere in August I think. But I had Jin in the chapter as well and you all know he enlisted in December 2022, and he came back in June of this year. But write it up to just fic stuff you know. I wasn't thinking when I made this chapter but you can excuse it to just bad writing on my part because the song he was going to show Eunchae was 'The Astronaut' (Released on October 28th 2022) but again, bad writing on my part. I'm sorry.