Best Night (Henry's POV)

Henry’s POV

  Right after we finish our second round, we immediately went to the restroom to wash up.

I would have wanted to be in the restroom by myself because I don’t want Alex to see me..

Because right after we get to finish our quickie, I suddenly felt a terrible pain in my body and most especially, there.. it hurts suddenly.

If I can rest my body even for a while, maybe I’ll feel a little better, but we’re totally running out of time and so we really need to hurry.

  Are you alright? Alex suddenly asked me, he’s staring at me intently and that made me really nervous.

  I immediately nodded at him and faked a smile. Yeah! I said then forced myself to move normally in front of him because I really don’t want him to know what’s happening to me.

But Alex still staring at me, he was like observing me.

  What? I asked with furrowed brows, pretending to be annoyed.

  He shook his head while smiling meaningfully, then he came closer to me. Let me help you. He started helping me to dry myself using the towel that he used on himself, but when he realised what he was doing, he abruptly stopped and said, Oh, I’m so sorry. I should’ve asked you first if this is just okay with you. He looked very worried.

  I laughed at him. I’m allowing you to mix your saliva with mine and I’m swallowing your cum, so.. what do you think? I asked him back.

He just laughed then he continue helping me to dry my body and my hair.

                                                         •••

  Soon, as we were already preparing ourselves to leave the room, I suddenly saw my dice by the foot of the bed.

  I walked closer and checked it without touching it. You got five. I said when I saw the number of dots that the dice is showing.

  What? Alex asked wondering.

I told him that I already found the dice and he went checking it, too.

  You really won. Then I said to him.

  He looked at me. No. We both won. He said then he grabbed my hand. Say it, baby.. we won.