51-60

Chapter 51: Strange Chapter 51: Strange
The small house next to the cinema is old and dilapidated, but it has a large flow of people and is located in the center of the town.
He had heard people say that it was useless and wanted to rent it out, so Lu Zhen told Gu Liuying about it right away, but he didn't mention it again when he saw that she had no interest.

"Liu Ying, the house is still there. It's no problem if you want to rent it. Come on, I'll take you to see Director Niu."

The man acted decisively and prudently, and Gu Liuying felt sweet in her heart. Seeing that there was no one around, she tiptoed and kissed him.

Lu Zhen didn't expect her to come over so suddenly, so he pushed her away subconsciously.

Taking the initiative to get close to others but being disliked, Gu Liuying looked at Lu Zhen in surprise, obviously not expecting his behavior at this moment.

Lu Zhen was also stunned. He looked at his hands. Why...

Seeing Gu Liuying's eyes full of tears, she looked like she was about to cry. Lu Zhen was also panicked, "Sorry Liuying, this is the office area, it would be bad if others saw it. I didn't mean that. I'm sorry!"

Lu Zhen quickly hugged her and kissed her on the forehead again.

He just...

What happened to him just now?
He himself couldn't understand why he pushed her away. He obviously liked and loved her so much, so why would he refuse her closeness?

No, that's impossible!

He just pushed her away unconsciously just now. Yes, unconsciously, that was for sure.

Lu Zhen blamed himself and hugged the person to comfort him.

To be honest, Gu Liuying was quite heartbroken. They had been together for so long, and this was the first time that Lu Zhen pushed her away.

"Brother Lu, do you not like me anymore?"

Lu Zhen shook his head like a rattle. "What are you talking about? Why do you think that?"

Seeing that he looked serious, Gu Liuying felt relieved.

"Brother Lu, we have been engaged for almost half a year, and I am already 18 years old. You know my mom is always nagging me, saying that we can get the marriage certificate now."

If we don’t get the marriage certificate now, the marriage age will be changed next year.

Moreover, Lu Zhen is the male protagonist of this world and the person she likes. The more she is humiliated by Gu Jinyao, the more Gu Liuying wants to marry him.

This man is the richest man in South City in the future. In the book, the heroine relied on the Lu family's connections and relationships in the early stages of her wealth. As long as she marries him, no one can shake her fate as the heroine in this world.

Lu Zhen was stunned for a moment when the topic of marriage was suddenly mentioned.

If you choose someone, you must get married, but...

Not wanting to upset her again, Lu Zhen smiled and said as if agreeing, "Okay, I'll go back and discuss it with my mom in a bit. Liu Ying, don't worry, I've decided on you for this life."

Gu Liuying smiled shyly, now she was satisfied.

The two went to the office to talk to Director Niu about renting a house, but were told that Director Niu had been called away by the secretary and was on the second floor.

Lu Zhen took Gu Liuying upstairs to look for someone, and happened to meet Director Niu at the entrance of the corridor.

Lu Zhen mentioned the matter of renting a house. Director Niu sighed and said, "Unfortunately, the place has been rented out."