511-520

Chapter 511: Snatch the Doll Chapter 511: Snatch the Doll
Nowadays, the ticket office and waiting area at train stations are almost all together, so anyone can enter and exit. There are no inspection or interception facilities at the door, let alone advance ticket checks or security checks.

In addition, the height of the train station hall is not consistent with the road surface below, so there are more than ten steps to enter the station.

Sun Yin was walking in front, holding Ji Siming. She had already reached the top of the stairs. Chen Guyu was protecting three big kids and climbing up with difficulty while carrying things. Gu Jinyao and Ji Shaobei were still downstairs.

When Sun Yin fell towards them, she fell from the stairs. Although the stairs were not high, they had a slope height of nearly three meters, and would also affect the people behind her.

It happened too suddenly and everyone was shocked. Seeing that Sun Yin was about to pounce on Chen Guyu and the three children behind her, Ji Shaobei dropped the box in his hand, stepped forward and directly supported the person who had fallen.

Even though he moved quickly, the people behind him were still affected.

The three adults were fine, but Chen Guyu was knocked down. Fortunately, Ji Xiaoan reached out and pulled her up.

Ji Shaobei took Sun Yin in, and then found that Ji Siming in his arms was missing.

At this moment, Sun Yin looked at her grandson who disappeared in her hands. She was in a state of extreme confusion and helplessness. Her head was buzzing and she couldn't speak. She was dazed and could only point upwards instinctively.

Ji Shaobei knew what had happened, as he had just had a brief contact with that person.

After the mother went up the stairs, the man suddenly jumped out, snatched the child from her arms, and kicked her down hard.

If Ji Shaobei chased after him immediately, he would have a great chance of catching that person, but he would not be able to take care of the impact on other people.

In a split second, people don't have time to weigh which direction is more advantageous. They can only follow their instincts and choose the crisis that is closest to them and can be resolved 100% as their first choice.

Ji Shaobei just supported Sun Yin for a while to prevent her from falling again, and then chased after her like a rabbit with its legs spread out.

The man came out from inside, snatched the child and then went back.

But this train station has more than one door, in addition to a small door on the side of the hall.

When Ji Shaobei chased after him, he saw the man going out from the side.

"Catch him and grab the child."

Ji Shaobei ran and shouted.

There were also security guards and railway workers in the waiting hall, but their reactions were obviously a beat slow. Perhaps they didn't expect anyone to be so bold as to snatch the doll in a crowded waiting hall, so they were all stunned for a moment before chasing after him. Their reactions were not as fast as Ji Xiaoan's.

Although Ji Xiaoan didn't know what was going on, he knew that his brother had been kidnapped, so he followed his uncle's footsteps and chased after him.

Ji Xiaoan and Ji Shaobei were about ten steps apart, but after Ji Shaobei's early sprint, he was only seven or eight steps away from the person in front.

That person's speed was also very fast, but still a little behind Ji Shaobei.

However, when the two of them ran through the alley behind the train station and came to the big horse outside, the general showed a triumphant smile, and Ji Shaobei's heart was instantly lifted.