351-360

Chapter 351: The Wishful Calculation Failed Chapter 351: The Wishful Calculation Failed
The matter between Sun Yin and Ji Shaobei was not difficult to explain. Both of them went to Jiangcheng to look for the couple from Xialiu Village, and they explained everything on the spot.
Facing the relatives of the Chi family, Sun Yin also told them some key information.

She knew the truth about her own son.

Uncle Chi was very happy when he heard that Ji Shaobei was a college student and the top scorer in the college entrance examination.

He flipped through the family tree in his hand and wrote Ji Shaobei in the column for Chi Jinzhou, and also wrote Xiao Siming in.

"This vacant space below Jinzhou has been left for decades, and now it can finally be filled."

Although they don't know what caused the misunderstanding in the second house, the two old people are still very happy that Sun Yin can find her biological son again.

After all, Chi Jinzhou is their nephew, and they have watched him grow up since he was a child and have feelings for him.

Hearing what he said, Second Aunt and Old Mrs. Chi's eyes also became red, thinking of the pain of seeing the young die before them.

Xie Shishi said: "Today is a great day, everyone please don't be so sad."

Xie Shishi placed the cut watermelon in front of everyone and told the children to feel free to come here and treat themselves to their own home, and to eat as many cookies and candies as they wanted.

Xie Shishi is quite good at talking and she soon livened up the atmosphere.

After that, everyone chatted while watching TV, and most of the time, Ji Shaobei was asking questions and answering them.

There are still many people who care about him, and feel regret for the missing twenty years, and want to know everything about him.

Sun Yin was going to the kitchen to work, and Gu Jinyao followed her, "Mom, let me help."

Sun Yin really wanted to say no, but then she thought, this is her daughter-in-law, and this is her home after all, she can't be so formal and make her feel like a guest.

The Chi family’s kitchen is very large and spacious. In order to prepare today’s dinner, Sun Yin even went out to buy a lot of seasonings.

Because the food at her son's house was so delicious, and she was afraid that people would dislike her cooking, she prepared some special things.

Seeing that the vegetables had been cut, Gu Jinyao said she would cook them.

Sun Yin had no talent in cooking, so she let Gu Jinyao do it and she helped out.

"Aunt Cao, go outside and buy some soda."

Sun Yin sent Aunt Cao away and took the initiative to say to her busy daughter-in-law, "There are many people in the family, and some things are complicated. I will slowly explain it to you and your wife later. Now you two just need to remember that this is the house allocated to me by the unit. It is my home and your home as well. It has nothing to do with anyone else."

The atmosphere today is weird, and everyone can feel that something is wrong. After all, no one is stupid.

Sun Yin took the initiative to explain because she was afraid that her son and daughter-in-law would think too much.

Gu Jinyao wouldn’t think too much about it, she knew very well Sun Yin’s loving heart as a mother.

As for those people in the Chi family, Gu Jinyao had seen them very clearly in his last dream.