411-420

Chapter 411 Daughter Chapter 411 Daughter
Gu Jinyao fell into a dream again.
But this time was a little different from the past. In the past, she looked at everything in the dream from the perspective of an observer.

But this time, she was in it, as if she was recalling the years she had experienced.

In the dream, she was holding a baby and singing softly.

It was a lullaby, a nursery rhyme that mothers often sang to put their children to sleep, with the unique country style of Jiangcheng.

Gu Jinyao grew up listening to this song as a child. Now that she is a mother of two children, she sings this lullaby to them.

When the children grow up, they can pass on this song.

This is also a kind of inheritance.

Gu Jinyao knew that he was in a dream.

Even though all this was an illusion, she was still very happy because the child in her arms was so cute.

She has obvious double eyelids, big and round eyes, very long eyelashes, and her face is pink and white, as tender as peach blossoms in March.

When the little guy heard her singing, he grinned at her, revealing two little front teeth that had just started to grow.

Gu Jinyao gently asked her, "Tongtong, why aren't you sleeping yet? If you keep dragging it on like this, it will be afternoon soon. You sleep too much in the afternoon and can't sleep at night, which will be very tormenting. Why don't you learn from your brother? He was so well-behaved when he was a child..."

Gu Jinyao laughed and complained quietly.

At this time, the door was gently pushed open and Ji Shaobei came in.

"Are you still asleep?" the man asked.

Gu Jinyao sighed, "I think she will have to delay until the afternoon again today."

Ji Shaobei: "You can't always spoil her like this. If she doesn't sleep now, she won't sleep in the afternoon. Let her rest early at night and adjust her sleep schedule."

What the man said was all right, but looking at the little baby in her arms, Gu Jinyao felt a little soft-hearted. She really wanted to sleep soon, and he probably didn't want to let her force herself to stay awake.

Ji Shaobei: "How about I come and coax her?"

"No need. You have an appointment to see the factory, so go there early to save them from waiting."

Having said this, Gu Jinyao suddenly paused.

factory?

Where is this?
She gently drew aside the curtains and looked out.

It was white outside, it was snowing!
It’s so cold.

Gu Jinyao didn't feel anything just now, but when she saw it snowing outside, she suddenly felt a chill running up from the soles of her feet to her head, and she shivered with cold.

"Shao Bei, where is this?"

Gu Jinyao asked this question subconsciously, then she turned around and found that the scenery around her had changed again. It was no longer a warm room, but a bustling street.

This street is a little different from the South City. The street stalls and shops, as well as the people coming and going around, look like those in the North.

Yes.

This is Qingcheng.

She had seen it in her dreams before.