581-590

Chapter 581 Sister-in-law? Chapter 581 Sister-in-law?
That night, Song Yu had dinner at Ji's house.
In fact, Song Yu often comes here to eat. Song Shiguang and Meng Xia are busy with work. Although the Song family has a nanny, Song Yu is the only child. The little girl is too lonely. The Ji family is crowded and lively.

For Song Yu, this place is her second home. She comes in and out and gets along with everyone casually and freely.

But today, Song Yu became reserved.

The young girl, who was just beginning to fall in love, keenly felt that her brother Siming had changed. The way he spoke and the way he looked at her were a little different from before.

This made her nervous, excited and a little nervous.

In fact, apart from saying something that made some people imagine a lot when he first received the gifts, Ji Siming did not behave in any unusual way afterwards.

It’s just that girls are more sensitive in this regard.

After finally getting to the point where it was time to go home, Song Yu breathed a sigh of relief and was about to go back with the packed soup when Ji Sitong chased after him.

"Sister Xiaoyu, why are you not so happy today?"

ah?
Song Yu subconsciously said, "No." Really not, not only was she not unhappy, she was very happy.

But she soon realized why Ji Sitong asked her that, it was because her behavior was too strange.

"Well, that's it. You know, there are a few days every month when I feel a little uncomfortable."

Ji Sitong: "Oh, I thought you didn't move around much today. Then go back quickly, you still have homework to do."

"Um."

Song Yu was about to leave, but was stopped by Ji Sitong again.

"By the way, what gift did you give my brother? It was wrapped tightly."

Because it was a last-minute welcoming event, Ji Sitong didn't have time to prepare anything good and just bought a bouquet of flowers.

The same goes for Song Yu. The two of them were together all day long, in and out of class, and she had never seen this person buy anything. Why did he suddenly take out a beautifully packaged gift box?
Ji Sitong chuckled and said, "Could it be that you prepared it early in the morning?"

The little girl had a teasing smile on her face, and Song Yu's face turned red all of a sudden. If it wasn't night and the two of them were standing in a dimly lit yard, Ji Sitong would definitely have noticed something was wrong.

The boxing gloves given to Ji Siming were naturally bought by Song Yu early in the morning. She bought them as soon as she saw them and thought of them, but she only found the opportunity to give them away today.

"Sister Sitong, I, I'm not. Don't talk nonsense, it's just a figurine, I've had it before."

Song Yu was so nervous that he stuttered.

Ji Sitong: "Why are you so nervous? I just asked casually, but you reacted so strongly, do you like my brother?"

At a young age, Ji Sitong was just joking with her good sister.

Song Yu's brain had exploded.

"Sister Sitong, if you keep talking nonsense I will ignore you."

After Song Yu finished speaking, he turned around and ran away, leaving Ji Sitong with his mouth wide open.

She wouldn't really...

this?
It seems normal. After all, my brother is so handsome and outstanding.