421-430

Chapter 421: Old Stories Revisited Chapter 421: Old Stories Revisited
The situation at the restaurant here is very lively, and the situation at the barbecue restaurant opposite is similar.
Many people who fail to find a job here will try their luck across the street.

Recruiting staff is not a problem and there are a lot of customers.

The barbecue restaurant also added a charcoal barbecue grill in the backyard as Gu Jinyao requested. Although the unit price of consumption increased, the turnover rate decreased.

Liu Lei was eager to expand and get more space for tables.

Gu Jinyao recorded all the questions and ideas raised by everyone, and would discuss them with Song Shiguang and solve them one by one.

After the meeting, Gu Jinyao returned to the office and asked someone to call Yuan Wei over.

Yuan Wei is working the night shift today and just came back from the dormitory not long ago.

"Sister, how are you?"

Gu Jinyao: "It's nothing."

The two sisters chatted for a while, and Gu Jinyao asked her how her work was going in the past few months.
Yuan Wei has been working here for nearly four months, and is currently still serving as a receptionist.

Yuan Wei said this job was pretty good and she liked standing at the door to greet guests.

Gu Jinyao smiled and said to her, "I have asked Manager Meng to hire two more receptionists. You will not have to do this job starting next month."

Yuan Wei blinked his eyes, his mind a little confused.

Gu Jinyao: "Learn to be a foreman, and then slowly transition to a supervisor, helping Meng Xia."

They will be leaving next year, and Gu Jinyao doesn't have much time to prepare.

"Sister, can I, can I do it?"

It’s not that Yuan Wei doesn’t have confidence in herself, she just thinks it’s too fast and she will tell others that she got promoted by connections.

Of course, this is indeed the case.

But I'm still afraid that everyone doesn't trust her privately.

Gu Jinyao: "Study hard, there's nothing wrong with that. After all, you're a high school student."

High school students of this era are still very popular.

Yuan Wei stopped being pretentious and said, "Sister, don't worry."

Gu Jinyao nodded, "By the way, when are you going to settle your matter with Qi Xiaobing?"

Qingcheng is really far from here, one is in the south and the other is in the north. If Gu Jinyao wants to come back for something, it will be really inconvenient.

The last time Bai Xian celebrated her birthday, both parties formally met their parents.

Yuan Wei: "Mom said we should get engaged by the end of the year, and then we can go back together to visit Dad's grave, and we can see about the marriage next year."

Yuan Wei is still young, so these things are not urgent.

Gu Jinyao: "Alright."

In the afternoon, when Sun Yin went to pick up the three children from school, she came here first to pick up Gu Jinyao.

After three months of pregnancy, Gu Jinyao was not so sensitive to the smell of cars and could hold out for a while if the journey was not far.

I took the three kids home on the way. Sun Yin still had some things to do, so she wouldn't be back here at night.