141-150

Chapter 141 Wei Shazi Chapter 141 Wei Shazi
The eldest grandson is about to be born, but the youngest son is not engaged yet.

Liu Xiaoli was also anxious, so she said, "Go ahead."

Gu Deyang grinned and extended his hand to Liu Xiaoli.

Liu Xiaoli was stunned for a moment before she realized that her son was asking for money to buy things for his future in-laws.

One or two of them, they all look like debt collectors.

Liu Xiaoli was very unhappy, but she also knew that this was basic etiquette, so she pointed to the small piece of meat and a pound of sugar she had just brought back from the Lu family and said, "Just take this." This saved her money.

Gu Deyang complained in a low voice: "My brother-in-law is too stingy."

The first year of giving gifts, most people would give two big roosters...

Speaking of this, Liu Xiaoli was too embarrassed to explain because these things were given to her by her daughter.

the other side.

Gu Jinyao sold a cart full of things and went home with Ji Shaobei first.

Today is the second day of the Chinese New Year. Although she is married, she has no place to go back to, so she continues to rest at home. As for visiting relatives, she will ask her grandfather to go to the nearby ones to deliver some gifts, and ask others to take the gifts to the far ones. She doesn't want to make it too troublesome.

There are not many relatives in the Ji family. Ji Shaobei has nowhere else to go except to visit his two uncles.

As soon as the two entered the village, they saw that the gate of their yard was surrounded by people, and they could faintly hear the accusations of Gu Ping and the villagers.

What's going on? We've only been walking for a short while, and it seems like something has happened.

Ji Shaobei rode his rickshaw back quickly. When everyone saw them coming back, they immediately shouted, "Jinyao, you two are finally back. Come and see, the shameless Lu family is here again, and they brought a fool with them."

Lu family, bring a fool!
When Gu Jinyao got out of the car, he really saw Lu Xiaocui.

Lu Xiaocui was wearing a red flowered cotton jacket and holding a small bag of oranges. When she saw Gu Jinyao and Ji Shaobei, she smiled and said, "Sister-in-law, Brother Shaobei, I'm here to wish you both a happy new year."

We have severed all ties, why is this person coming to wish us a happy new year?

Gu Jinyao ignored her for the time being, and pointed at the man lying on the fence with clear snot on his face, and asked her: "Who is this?"

When it comes to Wei Xin, Lu Xiaocui can't hide her gloating smile.

"He is Sister Lan's man."

Gu Jinyao: "Stop talking nonsense here, my sister doesn't have a man."

People around her also said, "They're divorced, what's the matter with the man being a man or not, she just can't stand seeing him being better than her."

"That's right, we in Dayang Village don't welcome you, leave quickly."

At this time, Ji Shaobei also parked the car and came over.

When he came, Lu Xiaocui got scared and shrank her neck, not daring to look at him.

Ji Shaobei asked her calmly, "Why is Wei Xin here?"