281-290

Chapter 281 Thoughts Chapter 281 Thoughts
Sun Yin had indeed not been to Jiangcheng for many years. In the past few decades, had the people there changed their tastes and started to like such sweet and greasy things?
Except for a few specific things, Sun Yin actually doesn’t like sweets, but with the attitude of giving it a try, she still took a small piece to taste.
The country guest lives in the kitchen.

In order to prepare the two birthday banquets for the Chi family, Gu Jinyao set up a separate stove and asked a young apprentice to help her.

Tonight the kitchen does not only serve the Chi family. Because it is the weekend, there are many guests upstairs and downstairs.

The kitchen was extremely busy, everyone was busy.

When Song Shiguang came over, Gu Jinyao was stringing up freshly fried sugar-coated fruits.

The oily fruit looks shiny and appetizing because it is brushed with honey.

Gu Jinyao specially prepared bamboo sticks and two small round dustpans.

There was only one round fruit on a bamboo stick. She made it based on the number of people, so she only made seventeen.

Guo Kun often told her that no matter how delicious the food was, she couldn't eat too much, otherwise she would get sick of it.

Gu Jinyao agreed very much, so each person could only have one of this dish.

Once the food is ready, it will be placed at the window and served by the tall and pretty waitresses.

Gu Jinyao saw Song Shiguang standing at the door and asked him, "What's wrong?"

Song Shiguang: "Sister-in-law, those people want to eat authentic Jiangcheng flavors. Moreover, I think the birthday girl hasn't been to Jiangcheng for decades, and the flavors she wants to eat only exist in her memory."

When Li Qiao asked Song Shiguang earlier, he hesitated for a moment.

It’s not that I don’t have confidence in my own products, but no one can explain the authentic taste.

Song Shiguang has eaten a lot of food made by Gu Jinyao. He only knows that it is delicious. As for whether it is the Jiangcheng flavor, it is obviously not.

He was born and raised in Jiangcheng, and he had never eaten such delicious food.

What is Jiangcheng Flavor?

He couldn't say for sure.

The man frowned, it turned out he was worried about this.

Gu Jinyao smiled and said, "Have they tried the rice flower candy? How did they feel about it?"

Song Shiguang nodded, "The birthday boy has tried it, something so delicious must be good."

Song Shiguang didn't say this too confidently, because Sun Yin only tried two small pieces and the rest were shared by other people.

Those who tried the rice candy naturally praised the taste, but Sun Yin didn't say anything.

Song Shiguang also knew that the success of this meal depended on the birthday person.

Gu Jinyao: "Just try it. Don't worry and get busy."

What Jiangcheng taste? It’s her taste when you come to her.

In the private room upstairs, the sugar-coated fruits have been served.

Someone counted them silently and found that there was exactly one for each person.

With the amazing performance of the rice candy just now, this inconspicuous snack has also aroused everyone's interest.

Sun Yin personally ordered the addition of this oily fruit, so there was a rare smile on her face. She took one and tasted it, and the others quickly stretched out their claws and picked their own portion.