131-140

Chapter 131 Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Chapter 131 Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
The machinery factory is really busy today.
First there was the commendation meeting, then there was the dinner. I thought I could take a break after the meal, go out to the night market or go back to the dormitory for an early sleep, but the surprise inspection came again.

The employees had already left work and it was none of their business, but the leader was nervous.

This is the first time I've seen someone come to check after dark.

I heard that a lot of people came and checked everything from security to financial accounts.

The investigation did reveal a problem; Director Liao had abused his power and was reported.

It’s over, it’s over, Director Liao is going to be fired.

Everyone sighed. He was giving a glorious speech on the stage the day before, but was taken away the next day. It was so unexpected!

After the announcement came out, everyone in the factory was trembling with fear, feeling that this matter was unusual.

Ji Shaobei also read the big-character poster and frowned. He knew that it was Director Pang who personally led the team to investigate, and he had a rough idea of what was going on.

He was too busy these two days and it happened to be his day off, so Ji Shaobei didn't return to the dormitory at night these two days.

He left after the commendation meeting yesterday and only found out about the inspection the next day.

After get off work at noon, Ji Shaobei returned to the courtyard to have lunch with everyone, and then went to discuss the continuation of the lease with the landlord.

Hundreds of kilograms of candy were sold out yesterday. Gu Jinyao has decided to start a business in the city next year and continue to rent this yard to store things.

She wanted to expand her business to the city, and Ji Shaobei would naturally support her wholeheartedly.

If nothing else, the two of them will have more time together in the future.

Ji Shaobei brought two kilograms of rice candy and knocked on the door opposite. When Aunt Zhong heard that they wanted to renew the lease, she was naturally happy.

Although rent is not much these days, their family has a low income, so any money they can earn is good. The house will be empty anyway.

After taking care of the lease renewal issue, Ji Shaobei had to go to work in the afternoon, so he didn't see them off.

Gu Jinyao planned to take Ji Lan and the children to the mall, and then take a bus back.

This time when I went into the city, time was tight, so I just visited the night market at the beginning and then I was busy all the time.

The situation has improved in the past two years, and the items in shopping malls have become much richer. There are many ready-made clothes, which are said to be from the south city. They are fresh and fashionable.

Gu Jinyao went around and gained a lot. He bought everything from head to toe for the whole family. He also bought a watch so that it would be convenient for him to check time in the future.

When they arrived at the food area, Gu Jinyao saw a lot of prepared food and candies, so he asked the three children if they wanted any.

All three dolls shook their heads.

Ever since I started eating the food my aunt cooked, I have lost my appetite for food outside and it always tastes unsatisfactory.

After buying the things, it was almost time for the bus to arrive.