491-500

Chapter 491: The Fool in the Dream Chapter 491: The Fool in the Dream
Mo Guangyao fell asleep on the table.

For him, there is not much difference between sleeping on the table and sleeping on the bed.

Sometimes when he is busy with his studies, he often sleeps like this. It’s just that in the past two years, when his wife came to study with him, he has been sleeping in bed more often.

But today this table made him sleep a little uncomfortably, and he kept having a dream that was both desirable and terrifying.

In the dream, Mo Guangyao was like a pair of omnipresent eyes, looking down at the self in the dream.

He saw himself going abroad, to a distant country, and attending his ideal university, but there was no smile on his face and he looked unhappy.

But he also cherished this rare opportunity. He worked extremely hard and rushed between the classroom and the laboratory every day.

His efforts were well rewarded. He published many articles, won many awards, received many invitations, earned a lot of money, and received many bonuses.

After his three-year study abroad, he received an olive branch from the world's most famous industrial university.

That was simply Mo Guangyao's ultimate dream. Even in his dream, he felt his heart beating wildly. It was an emotion that could not be described in words. He felt like he was going crazy.

However, the him in the dream did not accept the invitation. He packed his things, bought an expensive suit and leather shoes, and also bought three very beautiful dresses, one for women and two for girls.

Mo Guangyao suddenly realized, yes, it was time to go back to see his wife and two daughters.

Time passed so quickly in the dream that he was so excited that he forgot about this matter.

It shouldn't be like this. It really shouldn't be like this.

When I think about it this way, why didn’t the guy in the dream go home for three years? This doesn’t make sense.

Is it because I’m too busy studying?
It's possible, but it's not right.

No matter how busy you are with your studies, you must go back to see your family during the winter and summer vacations.

He must remember this and not make such stupid mistakes when he goes abroad next year.

However, the me in the dream was not that stupid after all. I even knew to buy things for my wife and children when I went back.

Mo Guangyao saw him carrying his luggage onto the plane.

It’s so nice to be able to fly on a plane in my dreams.

He heard from Ji Shaobei that flying was uncomfortable, but he still yearned for it.

Soon, he got off the plane, took a train, then a car, and then a horse carriage, and arrived at a village with a mill at the entrance.

This is Hongkou Village. Mo Guangyao knew it because it was where he grew up and where Caishu and his two children were born and raised.

But how did he get back to the village?
Mo Guangyao couldn’t understand why Caishu didn’t work in the restaurant owned by Ji’s wife?
possible.

I went abroad to study and received a lot of subsidies. I also earned a lot of money, which I must have sent back to my wife. It would be nice for her to not be so busy and enjoy a leisurely life at home.