471-480

Chapter 471 Photo Chapter 471 Photo
Gu Jinyao took the photo, glanced at it, and nodded, "Okay. But let's do it when we get back to Qingcheng, so that we don't have to carry a big photo frame when we get back."
"good."

The two had dinner in the office, and then Gu Jinyao closed the door and fed her daughter. Ji Shaobei took the photos to the second floor and distributed them to everyone. They also took a lot of photos on the day of the full moon banquet.

At the same time, in the photo studio not far from the government office building across the river, the owner turned off the lights outside and was about to close the business when a man wearing a gray-black shirt, a black tall hat and a white mask appeared at the door.

When the man saw him, his pupils shrank, then he welcomed the man in and handed him an envelope.

The man received the envelope and said to him in a stern tone: "Forget what happened tonight, otherwise I will go find that woman named Jiang Yuqin and tell her who knocked her out and violated her."

The boss said tremblingly: "I know, I have never seen you, let alone given you anything, please don't tell anyone about that."

The man was very satisfied to see that he was frightened. He looked around and saw nothing unusual, so he lowered his head and left quickly.

He walked quickly and entered a nearby park and used the public toilet there.

When he came out again, the man was no longer wearing a hat and even took off his mask, revealing his true face.

This person is Lu Zhen!

Coming out of the toilet, Lu Zhen had a briefcase in her hand, and the envelope she had gotten from the photo studio was inside the briefcase.

He was not in a hurry to see what was in the envelope because he knew that the man would not dare to lie to him.

Although it was a mistake made by the photo studio owner when he was young, a case is a case and bad things should never be exposed.

However, one must pay the price for what he has done. Even if he doesn't say it now, the photo studio owner's affair will be noticed and exposed in a few years.

In his previous life, he had interviewed this man about this case.

After leaving the park, Lu Zhen went to the bus station. He waited until he got on the bus and found a seat before he took out the contents of the envelope.

There were two photos in it, one was a family photo of the Ji family, and the other was a photo of Ji Shaobei holding his son.

It was filmed very well, showing the happiness of his family.

"hehe."

Lu Zhen laughed twice from his throat, then took a red pen and drew a big cross on the family portrait to vent his hatred, and then circled Ji Siming in the photo of the father and son.

The bus passed under the street lights. The light shone in from the window, making Lu Zhen's face flicker and appear eerie and deep in the night.

Lu Zhen drew the circle and began to write next to Ji Siming, how old this child was, in what year he was born, and whether he was Ji Shaobei’s most beloved youngest son (if he said so, it was true).

After writing, Lu Zhen placed the two photos in different envelopes, then heaved a long sigh of relief, his heart filled with longing and hope.

He wants to change the destiny, not only of himself, but of others as well.

After the last time the kid pointed at him, glared at him, and threatened to hit him, Lu Zhen started to have this brilliant idea.

In his previous life, Ji Shaobei’s crisis involved his daughter.