61-70

Chapter 61: Dog bites dog Chapter 61: Dog bites dog
Her daughter said she wanted to hand over the power of housekeeper, but Liu Xiaoli naturally refused. She was illiterate and couldn't even keep accounts, so how could she manage the money?

Gu Liuying's hypocritical flattery dispelled all the worries in Liu Xiaoli's heart.

Forget it. Anyway, they are making money quickly now, more than a hundred yuan a month, and they will have enough money for their son to get married soon.

"By the way, Ying'er, has the Lu family agreed? Have they set a date?"

Liu Xiaoli was shocked. She had never heard of this before!
Gu Liuying smiled and said, "Mom, Aunt An's birthday is in the middle of next month. I'll go to the city to buy some gifts later and then we can talk about this."

So what if there is no date set? We can just set it when the time comes.

Liu Xiaoli thought about it and nodded secretly.

An Yixin was reluctant and looked down on her daughter Ying'er, so she just took advantage of the crowd to bring up the matter. After all, they were engaged, and Lu Zhen had a stable job, so let's see how the old woman would refuse.

......

The second room's first attempt at making rice candy failed, so they don't plan to make it anymore. In the past two days, their lives have returned to normal.

As for the third room, although things may seem normal on the surface, they are actually doing something big in secret.

Tian Chunhua had asked her son to go to the city to buy the bottle. When the second wife bought the bottle, Gu Shanfeng had gone to help, so he knew where it was.

He didn't change it this time, it was still there, so the bottles he bought were exactly the same as the ones in the second room.

However, there was no time to put labels on the products of the third room. Tian Chunhua had also made up her mind. She would tell people first that the products were trial products and the price would be 20 cents cheaper than that of the products of the second room. She would make money first and then put the labels on them and set the price based on the actual situation.

Tian Chunhua was timid and didn't dare let her daughter make too many for the first attempt, so she only made ten bottles.

So on the market day in Fengyu Town, Gu Jinyao saw Gu Manlian taking a seat opposite again.

Unlike the last time when there were wooden boards and benches, this time there was only a small square table in front of him, and a small basket next to it, which was covered tightly with hay and no one knew what was inside.

The newly rented store has not been tidied up yet, so today Gu Jinyao and his friends are still setting up a stall at the entrance of the market.

When Zhao Xiaogang saw Gu Manlian, he asked her, "Why are you taking up space here again?" Wasn't their business bad enough last time? They didn't sell any of the goods. Why are you here again this time?
Don't you think you haven't lost enough money?

Gu Manlian shrank her neck and asked, "We are not selling rice candy anymore?"

Zhao Xiaogang: "What are you selling?"

Gu Manlian lowered her head and dared not speak.

Gu Jinyao took a look at the basket and guessed what was inside.

"Xiaogang, let's not worry about it and just focus on our own business."

Finish your work quickly, who knows, there might be something interesting to watch soon.