251-260

Chapter 251 Another Time and Space Chapter 251 Another Time and Space
An Yixin left angrily.

Just then, the car arrived. Gu Liuying got in immediately, then leaned out of the window and said to An Yixin's back, "It's just a rural place, who wants to come back? You can stay here for the rest of your life."

Gu Liuying is not someone who will allow herself to be bullied. She doesn't dare to confront An Yixin head-on, but she can still say a few words behind her back.

An Yixin didn't walk far. She was so angry that she almost vomited blood when she heard those words.

Sometimes she really wanted to rush up like a shrew and slap Gu Liuying in the face, but she couldn't do that. She was not a shrewish village woman, she was a cultured person.

An Yixin left. She decided to go to school to find her husband and call her son there. She must make Gu Liuying get out of this house and make her son divorce her.

The confrontation between the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law made the people around them stare with wide eyes.

Gu Jinyao was a little surprised by An Yixin's hysterical look. In her impression, An Yixin was well-educated, well-mannered and cultured. The only shortcoming might be her arrogance.

arrogant?

Gu Jinyao was somewhat surprised that she would evaluate An Yixin in this way. In fact, she had very little contact with An Yixin. The only time they had met face to face was when she was engaged to Lu Zhen and their families had visited each other a few times.

At that time, An Yixin only showed her good side to others, which had nothing to do with arrogance.

Saying that she was arrogant, was it because of the dispute between her and Gu Liuying just now?

Gu Jinyao was a little confused. When she recalled An Yixin's angry rebuke of Gu Liuying and Lu Zhen for not being of the same kind, her brain suddenly felt like it was hit by something.

She felt a little painful and dizzy. Some incomplete images kept piecing together in her mind like an old black-and-white film, eventually presenting complete pictures.

Soon, the scene came to life. It was still Fengyu Town and the familiar streets before the eyes, but it was not so lively, there were not so many people, and there were not so many small stalls on the street.

It felt like going back to the late 1970s, when society had not yet been reformed and small businesses had not yet emerged.

Walking on the strange yet familiar street, Gu Jinyao was a little confused, not knowing how he got in, as if he was guided by something.

There was a force silently pulling her forward, allowing her to arrive at the gate of the Lu family's courtyard.

In front of the Lu family courtyard, An Yixin was there, talking to a girl in a plaid shirt.

The girl had her back to him. Jin Yao couldn't see her face, but he felt that her back was extremely familiar.

Gu Jinyao walked over step by step, and then she saw herself at the age of seventeen.

With two long braids that fall to her shoulders, she is full of youthfulness, beautiful and simple.

Is this an illusion or a memory?

Gu Jinyao didn’t know. She searched her mind but couldn’t find any memory of this moment.

Gu Jinyao wanted to say something, but she couldn't make a sound. She wanted to pull another self, but found that there seemed to be a different time and space between her and this world. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't fit in.